28 Los Angeles Chargers - DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
29 Kansas City Chiefs - FS Nassir Adderley, Delaware
30 Green Bay Packers - DE Zach Allen, Boston College
31 Los Angeles Rams - LB Jachai Polite, Florida
32 New England Patriots - TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:20 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
The Broncos won't take a QB in the first and create a QB controversy before Flacco even takes a rep.
I actually think they will if given the opportunity.

I think the Donks internally want to use the Mahomes model. Draft Lock and sit him behind Flacco. But I don’t know how functional that will be because I’m uncertain of how Flacco would handle it yet again. He’s not like Alex Smith.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 AM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'd think they would run the card up if he were.
LOL. I think any team outside of the top 5 would. I know I would.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 12:42 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I actually think they will if given the opportunity.

I think the Donks internally want to use the Mahomes model. Draft Lock and sit him behind Flacco. But I don’t know how functional that will be because I’m uncertain of how Flacco would handle it yet again. He’s not like Alex Smith.
Elway has been saying since Fangio was hired that the Broncos have the roster to win now. I can guarantee they also aren't interested in creating locker room drama before Fangio even coaches a single game.

They aren't going to waste a top ten pick on a guy who will be riding pine. My bet is on them taking Devin White if he's there or one of the corners.

I also don't see a defensive minded head coach taking his first pick ever as a new HC on a QB who will be riding the bench. He wants to make a statement this year, the Broncos will be taking a year 1 starter at 10.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:11 PM 03-06-2019
Definitely alot of changes to mull over. Thanks guys.

As a primer, don't be surprised to see me put Juan Thornhill at 29. Very real chance of that happening, so wouldn't mind your thoughts now. He's been a favorite of mine all year and that workout he posted is better than his stellar tape. I have a man crush now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:40 PM 03-06-2019
I think that's a sizable reach. I like Thornhill, but I don't see first round with where I've got him and how much the position is currently devalued.

Abram, CGJ, Adderly and you could make a case for Rapp ahead (I can't help but feel that Spags would like Rapp a whole lot). I'm only thinking maybe 1 S prospect is going in the first.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:05 PM 03-06-2019
Here's one I slapped together that you can use

1) Oakland Raiders: Kyler Murray
2) San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen
4) Arizona Cardinals: Quinnen Williams
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ed Oliver
6) New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins
7) Jacksonville Jaguars: Noah Fant (Somebody is gonna reach on the combine and you can make a strong case for JAX)
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White
9) Buffalo Bills: DK Metcalf (Won't matter if he can't turn because nobody in Buffalo can in the winter)
10) Denver Broncos: Drew Lock
11) Cincinnati Bengals: TJ Hockenson
12) Green Bay Packers: Montez Sweat
13) Miami Dolphins: Christian Wilkins
14) Atlanta Falcons: Rashan Gary
15) Washington Redskins: AJ Brown
16) Carolina Panthers: Jawaan Taylor
17) Cleveland Browns: N'Keal Harry
18) Minnesota Vikings: Andrew Dillard
19) Tennessee Titans: Cody Ford
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Byron Murphy
21) Seattle Seahawks: Garrett Bradbury
22) Baltimore Ravens: Josh Jacobs
23) Houston Texans: Jonah Williams
24) Arizona Cardinals (f/OAK): Chris Lindstrom
25) Philadelphia Eagles: Clelin Ferrell
26) Indianapolis Colts: Devin Bush
27) Oakland Raiders: Irv Smith JR
28) Los Angeles Chargers: Dexter Lawrence
29) Kansas City Chiefs: DeAndre Baker
30) Green Bay Packers: Dre'Mont Jones
31) Los Angeles Rams: Brian Burns
32) New England Patriots: Zach Allen
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 PM 03-06-2019
I'd much rather have Adderley than Baker.

Baker is a guy that could step in right away, sure but he's not got much room to develop. He's pretty much a finished product at this point, solid but not stellar.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:33 AM 03-07-2019
I think it's pretty well a group of 4 for me for the Chiefs at this point unless something just ridiculous happens... It would be Oruwariye, Murphy, Adderley, and Thornhill, dependent on who falls.

I think you go after Collins hard in FA to solidify SS then pick the best CB or FS on the board in 1. I think there will be solid values at 61 for the position not picked in 1. I'd use the other pick in 2 on either the O-Line or D-Line in all likelihood.
[Reply]
O.city 09:45 AM 03-07-2019
I think that's a sizable reach. I like Thornhill, but I don't see first round with where I've got him and how much the position is currently devalued.

Abram, CGJ, Adderly and you could make a case for Rapp ahead (I can't help but feel that Spags would like Rapp a whole lot). I'm only thinking maybe 1 S prospect is going in the first.
Thornhill is kind of a similar situation to Byron Jones.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would be shocked if TJ Hockenson made it past 20. He might even be a top 15 pick.

Garrett Bradbury and Juan Thornhill will be first rd picks.
I read somewhere that, measurables be damned, Thornhill is duuuuuuumb.

He and Polite were guys who I saw specifically referenced as absolutely bombing the interviews. Polite was bad enough to just be taken off several draft boards (which means the Cowboys will draft him at some point).

If that's even remotely close to accurate, with the slew of FA safety options and the depth of S in this draft, there's no way Thornhill goes 1st. And based on the same I'd say it's more likely he falls into the mid-late 3rd than rises up into the 1st.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 03-07-2019
The more I read and watch, the more I'm coming around on Taylor Rapp. He and Savage have a versatility that I really like. Amani Hooker has it too but he's not the physical specimen those guys are. I really like Rapp.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:32 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The more I read and watch, the more I'm coming around on Taylor Rapp. He and Savage have a versatility that I really like. Amani Hooker has it too but he's not the physical specimen those guys are. I really like Rapp.
They could easily sign Weddle to play FS and draft Rapp to take over the SS role starting out. Or they could sign Collins and move Rapp to FS. Rapp has the versatility to cover both positions, IMO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:42 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They could easily sign Weddle to play FS and draft Rapp to take over the SS role starting out. Or they could sign Collins and move Rapp to FS. Rapp has the versatility to cover both positions, IMO.
So does Savage, he just needs a bit more time to develop than Rapp, IMO.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:18 PM 03-07-2019
I think with how Rapp attacks, Spagnuolo will value that a lot.

I certainly wouldn't burn my 1 for that, but I think it would be fine to spend a 2 on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:43 PM 03-07-2019
I think with how Rapp attacks, Spagnuolo will value that a lot.

I certainly wouldn't burn my 1 for that, but I think it would be fine to spend a 2 on.
I don't think he'll be there at the 2. I'd definitely take him at 1 over Deandre Baker considering I could potentially get a couple of guys with higher ceilings with my 2nds.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up