ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Darnell Savage Jr., S, Maryland
staylor26 06:56 AM 01-31-2019
Probably the most udnerrated defensive prospect that I’ve watched so far. Great range and instincts. He’s just a flat out playmaker from what I’ve seen.

https://youtu.be/8NMVg-F-41A

https://youtu.be/W6Yf7vib9lI

https://youtu.be/6GMlVLVSx3Y
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
2nd in my opinion. The better he runs the higher in the 2nd it'll be.
Yep, if he runs well at the combine, he'll shoot up the boards fast. His tape is pretty darn good.
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 PM 02-10-2019
Chauncey Gardner Johnson from Florida in round 2

Anyone?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:43 PM 02-10-2019
I like Johnathan Abram a lot.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Chauncey Gardner Johnson from Florida in round 2

Anyone?
I’d be happy with him or Savage in the 2nd.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:04 AM 02-15-2019
Hell we need 2 safeties.

Our safeties were fucking trash..and you can't count on Eric Berry every playing in a Chiefs uniform again, or rely on him ever being good again.

Armani Watts will essentially be a rookie again. Sorensen is trash. Lucas is JAG. Team really needs to do what it can to acquire Landon Collins.

I LOVE Johnathan Abram. Dude just fuckin brings it. Not really sold on Dionte Thompson...I like Savage and Hooker and Adderley too. Mike Evans out of Kentucky is someone to think about now that House is part of Chiefs coaching staff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:26 AM 02-15-2019
My first pass watching, he looks like a fluid athlete with aggressiveness and good ball skills. Looks like he has room to add muscle too.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:57 AM 02-15-2019
Give me Adderley and Savage.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Give me Adderley and Savage.
It moved reading this
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 02-15-2019
I've thought it since Spags was hired.....but safety really is the only position group that needs an entire fucking overhaul. Berry is done, Sorenson isn't worth his contract and Murray fucking sucks. That gives you Lucas and Watts as your only safeties that are worth anything at this point.

Berry probably isn't going to be cut but you can realistically cut Sorenson and Murray for a cap savings of $4.6 million. Go draft Adderley at #29 and then grab Savage in the 5th. If you think he'll go in the 4th....then use that 5th and a late 2020 pick to move up to grab him.

Berry, Adderely, Watts, Lucas and Savage is infinitely better than what we fucking trotted out there. And when Berry gets cut next year....you have the youth and talent behind him to not have to reach or overpay for a safety.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:16 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I've thought it since Spags was hired.....but safety really is the only position group that needs an entire fucking overhaul. Berry is done, Sorenson isn't worth his contract and Murray fucking sucks. That gives you Lucas and Watts as your only safeties that are worth anything at this point.

Berry probably isn't going to be cut but you can realistically cut Sorenson and Murray for a cap savings of $4.6 million. Go draft Adderley at #29 and then grab Savage in the 5th. If you think he'll go in the 4th....then use that 5th and a late 2020 pick to move up to grab him.

Berry, Adderely, Watts, Lucas and Savage is infinitely better than what we fucking trotted out there. And when Berry gets cut next year....you have the youth and talent behind him to not have to reach or overpay for a safety.
What you doin at CB? Chiefs have Ward, Fuller, and Smith returning aside from the scraps on the PS. Fuller is a FA in 2020 and Smith sucks ass on defense so far. Ward is up in the air but showed some solid skills. You pretty well have to add a couple in some combination.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:51 PM 02-15-2019
Interesting analysis regarding a number of the safety prospects in this draft and what their skill sets best suit them to system/deployment-wise....

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/02/...nto-nfl-roles/
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02-16-2019, 01:19 AM
This message has been deleted by CoMoChief.
The Franchise 01:55 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
What you doin at CB? Chiefs have Ward, Fuller, and Smith returning aside from the scraps on the PS. Fuller is a FA in 2020 and Smith sucks ass on defense so far. Ward is up in the air but showed some solid skills. You pretty well have to add a couple in some combination.
If Janoris Jenkins is cut....I’d bring him in and grab one in the 2nd round.

Either that or I’d try and trade for someone like Xavier Rhodes or Trae Waynes and draft one late.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 AM 03-04-2019
4.39 unofficial

Yea I’m taking this guy in round 2 with no hesitation
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:54 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
4.39 unofficial

Yea I’m taking this guy in round 2 with no hesitation
Yep. He's got a lot of versatility to go with that speed.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:58 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm not sure I can get over the Dantrell Savage experience Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards exposed us to.

**** Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.
It's too bad Herm didn't coach denver after KC. You'd make one hell of a post i tell ya. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up