ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Shazam!
keg in kc 03:14 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
Hawk 07:33 AM 07-31-2018
Haha, that looks like it could be surprisingly good.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:53 AM 03-04-2019
New trailer. This looks like it'll be fun.

@ShazamMovie: Just say the word. #SHAZAM - in theaters April 5. https://twitter.com/ShazamMovie/stat...728448/video/1
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:15 AM 03-08-2019
This looks like it'll be a hit for DC. Reactions coming in...

@colliderfrosty: loved #Shazam. It's super fun, very funny (a few times people were laughing so loud I missed dialogue), and exactly what they set out to make: 'Big' meets Superman. @ZacharyLevi is perfectly cast but the real surprise is @Jgrazerofficial as Freddy Freeman. Steals the show. https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/s...413185/photo/1

@slashfilm: #Shazam is parts Home Alone, parts Big, a crowd pleasing family-friendly joy-filled wish-fulfillment superhero film which gets a bit over the top and cheesy at times. It’s fun and funny, and I was surprised at how much it wears it’s heart on its sleeve.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:50 AM 03-08-2019
I'm definitely going to see this. #REALCAPTAINMARVEL
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:40 PM 03-08-2019
Maybe this will give Levi enough star power to finally get the Chuck Movie made.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:40 AM 03-09-2019
Saturday mornings in the 70's I remember a few times I had to work and taking my break so I could watch ISIS, she was hot!

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:51 PM 03-23-2019
Just saw it.

It started real (real) slow, but got pretty good by the end.

Word of warning: wouldn't take young kids. Was some stuff that might scare them. Some adult language, too.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:55 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Just saw it.

It started real (real) slow, but got pretty good by the end.

Word of warning: wouldn't take young kids. Was some stuff that might scare them. Some adult language, too.
Yeah they said shit about five or six times and we took our 11 year old and we hope the sins don’t give her nightmares. I thought it was good, glad to see DC rebounding and focusing on the light hearted side of things.
[Reply]
sully1983 07:05 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
This looks like it'll be a hit for DC. Reactions coming in...

@colliderfrosty: loved #Shazam. It's super fun, very funny (a few times people were laughing so loud I missed dialogue), and exactly what they set out to make: 'Big' meets Superman. @ZacharyLevi is perfectly cast but the real surprise is @Jgrazerofficial as Freddy Freeman. Steals the show. https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/s...413185/photo/1

@slashfilm: #Shazam is parts Home Alone, parts Big, a crowd pleasing family-friendly joy-filled wish-fulfillment superhero film which gets a bit over the top and cheesy at times. It’s fun and funny, and I was surprised at how much it wears it’s heart on its sleeve.
Cool . Shazam looks like good harmless fun . Will definitely check it out in theaters when I can .
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:30 PM 03-23-2019
I know nothing about Shazam. There's horror elements?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:55 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I know nothing about Shazam. There's horror elements?
A 10 year old has Superman powers. That's a fucking horror story if I've ever heard one

(READ: Brightburn reference)
[Reply]
Rausch 06:48 AM 03-24-2019
I hate DC.

I hate Superman.

Shocker, yes Rausch got in early.

****, this is hard to rate. It's goofy in a family way but, eh, I think the comedy swings missed mostly. Yes, as a Marvel fan I was surprised how well they tried to make a Marvel flick happen. It was (mostly) funny. I hated the nostalgia reaches (and they clearly did reach) but it was still ok.

I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid. I don't really like HOW they updated SHAZAM but I do like who they updated it with. The actor might be a dick but he was solid in the role.

If that makes sense...

Overall: B-
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:40 AM 03-24-2019
93% on RT on 46 reviews...DC looks to have a hit.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:40 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I hate DC.

I hate Superman.

Shocker, yes Rausch got in early.

****, this is hard to rate. It's goofy in a family way but, eh, I think the comedy swings missed mostly. Yes, as a Marvel fan I was surprised how well they tried to make a Marvel flick happen. It was (mostly) funny. I hated the nostalgia reaches (and they clearly did reach) but it was still ok.

I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid. I don't really like HOW they updated SHAZAM but I do like who they updated it with. The actor might be a dick but he was solid in the role.

If that makes sense...

Overall: B-
Lol if you hate DC comics so much then why go see it. I love them all I'm not a marvel or DC only guy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:58 AM 03-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid.
Lol why? That's dumb.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up