ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Calling all Scouts: Tell me about the top Safety prospects.
Mr_Tomahawk 10:39 PM 03-13-2019
Now that we no longer have Berry, I hope we spend 1 of our top 3 picks on a ball hawk safety.

So all the armchair scouts in here; give me a quick overview of the top safeties in this class that could go in the first two rounds.

And who would you compare them to in the NFL? (Past or Present)

Any Ed Reeds in this class or absolute ballhawks?

Thank you.
[Reply]
O.city 07:52 AM 03-19-2019
I like Thornhill. Why am I supposed to not like him?
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:48 PM Yesterday
Fuck it, i'm all in on Adderly. Just watching him play i love his movement and ball skills. Dude plays fast and showcases good range.

I love quick, twitchy DB's with ball skills.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by O.city:
I like Thornhill. Why am I supposed to not like him?
I like him too, but isn't he going to be the 1st DB off the board?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:10 PM Yesterday
I think CGJ is the best fit for this Defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuck it, i'm all in on Adderly. Just watching him play i love his movement and ball skills. Dude plays fast and showcases good range.

I love quick, twitchy DB's with ball skills.
He's an ideal FS in my eyes. I would love the kid. I'm just not going to get my hopes up.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think CGJ is the best fit for this Defense.
I think he's actually the best safety in the draft. Played safety, corner, and money backer all at a high level. I just don't think he's there at 29, teams can tell this guys head and shoulders above the rest of the class.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Iconic:
I think he's actually the best safety in the draft. Played safety, corner, and money backer all at a high level. I just don't think he's there at 29, teams can tell this guys head and shoulders above the rest of the class.
I think he'll be available, but the Tyreek Hill situation may force their hands on a WR. Gotta make sure Pat is good before anything else.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Adderley is the best true FS but at this point, I think maybe a guy like Thornhill or even Rapp makes more sense.

That way you can move HB around more. You'd essentially have 2 safeties that can play anywhere from robber to nickel corner.

I really like this concept. An opposing QB's pre snap reads become very difficult when your safeties can do either spot, and your LB corps could all be interchangeable as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up