ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 617
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199599 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Thig Lyfe 06:38 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:

Why would I beg to be in the inner circle when I am the inner circle?

Hootie 06:39 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
I remember it too. Hootie was talking about how the rep system is fucked up that certain people are at the top but other, more worthwhile posters, are not. He used Gonzo as an example of somebody with high rep who doesn't deserve to be there. Gonzo said, "Whatever, Hootie. There you go. Now the rep system is fixed. The most valuable poster is on top. Hope you're happy."
Pretty much.

I most certainly never begged for fucking rep and I'm quite ok with a moderator bottoming me out to the point where I can't get back.

I could honestly careless.

I just think it's funny that dipshit posters like kc fucking tattoo is in the top 10.

How much fucking rep do you give? I need to know. I'd die to see that archive.
Rasputin 06:40 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
I remember it too. Hootie was talking about how the rep system is ****ed up that certain people are at the top but other, more worthwhile posters, are not. He used Gonzo as an example of somebody with high rep who doesn't deserve to be there. Gonzo said, "Whatever, Hootie. There you go. Now the rep system is fixed. The most valuable poster is on top. Hope you're happy."

Hootie 06:41 PM 05-23-2013
And before anyone is like "you obviously care!!!!"

You're not getting the point. I don't care about MY rep...but I'll gladly point out those that aren't rep worthy posters that are near the top of the rep tree.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:41 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Another thing I don't appreciate being called a smack head. That was a long time ago and I'm over it. I'm in recovery so if you can't respect a person for that then may karma be a bitch for you.
Too bad you can't bury your KC Chiefs tattoo along with the rest of your past. Jesus, what a terrible decision.
Hammock Parties 06:41 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
Clay's a Cuckold :-)
Correction, he was.

It was just a one time thing, I think. I might do it again, who knows? Live, bitches.
Rasputin 06:42 PM 05-23-2013

You're not getting the point. I don't care about MY rep...but I'll gladly point out those that aren't rep worthy posters that are near the top of the rep tree.

Who the fuck are you to tell who deserves it bus boy?
dlphg9 06:43 PM 05-23-2013
Sounds like people here have a case of the butthurt. Its not hooties fault he has a 10 inch wang and id a manager of a prestigious hotel.
RealSNR 06:45 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Look how scared shitless this dog is...

To be fair, German Shepherds are notoriously finicky and quirky. They don't respond to affection as lovingly as most other dog breeds do. I also imagine that Hitler had servants take care of Blondie for most hours of the day. The guy was pretty fucking lazy. Yes, that's just a conjecture on my part; I have no proof that Hitler was distant to Blondie, but if he was, that explains Blondie's somewhat neurotic behavior in that video.

Also, I hate how Siegfried Idyll is used as background music in every single Hitler home movie I've seen. It's one of my favorite pieces, even though Hitler worshipped Wagner and maintained a close relationship with the descendants of his family. Just... pick something different once in awhile damn it.
Pasta Little Brioni 06:45 PM 05-23-2013

Throw some more names out to fuel the butthurt laden fire :-) We need burst.
Hootie 06:46 PM 05-23-2013
He was basically telling you you were wrong but you're too stupid to figure that out sooooo
Pasta Little Brioni 06:46 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Correction, he was.

It was just a one time thing, I think. I might do it again, who knows? Live, bitches.
Did it really happen or you just BSing? Seems creepy...
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
Did it really happen or you just BSing? Seems creepy...
You probably love god and shit so of course it does.
Rasputin 06:47 PM 05-23-2013
He was basically telling you you were wrong but you're too stupid to figure that out sooooo

Gonzo gave you rep out of spite that is how you got inner circle status. It would have taken you some time to move up the ranks otherwise.
Hootie 06:47 PM 05-23-2013
Who the fuck are you to tell who deserves it bus boy?
Really guy? You're broke, have no car, and you spent 10 years blowing dudes for smack....and you're coming at me?

Wise decision.
Page 99 of 617
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199599 > Last »
Up