ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 160
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fairplay 03:04 PM 11-23-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
17. AustinChief

[*]A lineup of shitty power-mad mods

I know that's right.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 06:37 PM 11-23-2014
The Phobia roast...holy fuck. Easily the post of the year. Great stuff.

That post shits on all other posts made this year like it's trying to crawl into Hootie's bed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 11-23-2014
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
The Phobia roast...holy fuck. Easily the post of the year. Great stuff.

That post shits on all other posts made this year like it's trying to crawl into Hootie's bed.
It's art.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 PM 11-23-2014
16. JASONSAUTO

DON'T ever take your car into this hack! Dumbass won't even fucking Jew his customers.

He clearly doesn't know the first thing about business, and if he doesn't know the first thing about business, he can't know about his own business, and if he can't know about his own business, how the hell do you expect him to figure out why your check engine light is on?

He probably doesn't even touch the fucking cars, because he's too busy being a douchebag silent mercenary type who operates by his own code of ethics and no one else's. Every other story this guy tells about his life involves punching dudes, threatening to punch dudes, and what happened to him when he didn't punch dudes. It's fucking annoying is what it is. I should have put up a gif of Scrappy Doo. That would have been way more apt.

Come to Jason's Auto Repair! Where sweatshop labor conditions equal customer satisfaction!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:55 PM 11-23-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What days of the week is mud butt useful?
Days when you need a swift exit from Hootie's clutches.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:04 AM 11-24-2014
I don't know why cdcox didn't just look in the OP instead of searching the thread to see if he had been roasted. Any ideas why he would go through all that trouble?
The OP has Sandbox Simulations Syndrome.

Wait, that might have been a little extreme...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:15 AM 11-24-2014
16. JASONSAUTO

DON'T ever take your car into this hack! Dumbass won't even fucking Jew his customers.

He clearly doesn't know the first thing about business, and if he doesn't know the first thing about business, he can't know about his own business, and if he can't know about his own business, how the hell do you expect him to figure out why your check engine light is on?

He probably doesn't even touch the fucking cars, because he's too busy being a douchebag silent mercenary type who operates by his own code of ethics and no one else's. Every other story this guy tells about his life story involves punching dudes, threatening to punch dudes, and what happened to him when he didn't punch dudes. It's fucking annoying is what it is. I should have put up a gif of Scrappy Doo. That would have been way more apt.

Come to Jason's Auto Repair! Where sweatshop labor conditions equal customer satisfaction!

:-) :-) :-)

Guy has entirely too many "I'm not trying to brag but I'll beat your ass" posts.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:25 AM 11-24-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) :-) :-)

Guy has entirely too many "I'm not trying to brag but I'll beat your ass" posts.
:-)

How did this Dbag get ranked so high? :-) This list has jumped the shark. Kind of a lame roast but perfect for this lame ass retard. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:34 AM 11-24-2014
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

How did this Dbag get ranked so high? :-) This list has jumped the shark. Kind of a lame roast but perfect for this lame ass retard. :-)
Because he seems like a mean dude, but he's still loveable for some reason.

MOHillbilly-ish maybe
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:41 AM 11-24-2014
He doesn't even seem like a bad dude. I've seen him offer car advice and hangouts to several people on the board.

I'm just saying that bragging about how he grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and "people looking my way when a tough guy starts making a scene at my local watering hole" stories are played out.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:36 PM 11-24-2014
I... don't really feel like writing a roast tonight. In light of the news of Eric Berry's diagnosis.

We're still finishing this thing, though. Only 15 names left.
[Reply]
Mav 05:49 PM 11-24-2014
I... don't really feel like writing a roast tonight. In light of the news of Eric Berry's diagnosis.

We're still finishing this thing, though. Only 15 names left.
Don't blame you dude
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:48 PM 11-26-2014
15. The Bad Guy

I'm not going to go for the obvious "insider" joke. The Bad Guy has been too good to this place. Besides, that joke has been attempted before, and I don't have an Orioles forum that I can run to for protection if things get too out of hand. So I guess we'll just live on with The Bad Guy having us all fooled.

That being said, there's no reason why we can't make educated guesses as to the identity of the source, is there? It shouldn't be too hard. We need a guy who has basically been with the team for as long as this forum has been around. And I really doubt that Concessions Stand Employee #24 is privy to that kind of team access. So we can probably eliminate a few hundred names there.

The source in recent years has been the most active in feeding information during regime changes (Carl -> Pioli; Pioli -> Reid/Dorsey). He also has apparent information about draft boards, since we were fed the "updates" on the Chiefs #1 overall pick. So again, I'm thinking this is a person around a lot of heavy decisions.

I have no clue from this
list who most of these people are, and the ones I can recognize don't fit the longevity description of the source.

Except for two people.

Clark Hunt. Given that The Bad Guy is just some asshole, I fail to see how he has ever made any kind of meaningful connection to the Hunt family where he could rattle off an e-mail asking for inside information, and they would totally let him in on sensitive secrets.

And there's one other guy.

Bob Moore. Rufus Dawes.

That's our guy. That's the insider who let us know this stuff before everybody else did.

Don't believe me? Think my reasoning fucking sucks? Well suck on this little nugget:

I've got a guy I've known for years who is close to The Bad Guy family and friends network who doesn't want to be identified, and he can confirm that Rufus Dawes is The Bad Guy's source.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:45 PM 11-26-2014
I fucking knew it! Rufus Dawes at last revealed.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:43 PM 11-26-2014
I'm not anywhere worthy of being this high or even at all. Good job.

And I'm not trying to brag, but I'll beat someone's ass.:-)
[Reply]
Page 103 of 160
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up