ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gots the covid
rabblerouser 05:15 PM 01-16-2021
I'm not bad, just tired and achy.

My female companion is very sick.

This sucks. Had to sell my ticket for tomorrow. Can't have friends over for the game. Cornteened.

Totally different from last year.

I want to dominate Cleveland like the sub bottoms they are...like, ready to throw them down and choke them while they get fucked.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:19 PM 01-16-2021
Me too. Highly recommend mucinex if you’re congested it’s helped me a lot and like others have said load up on OJ. My muscle aches and shortness of breath lasted about 3 days, now it feels mainly like a normal cold. Still can’t taste or smell and I seem to run out steam quicker than normal but I’m hoping the worst is past. I’m guessing I’m somewhere between day 7-10. Thought it was just allergies at first.

Hope you get well soon.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:38 PM 01-16-2021
RIP...

#scandemic
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:33 PM 01-16-2021
Get better brolihulihan.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:04 AM 01-17-2021
I have read that type O blood is more susceptible than the other types
[Reply]
philfree 08:25 AM 01-17-2021
When I had the Bat Flu I wasn't to bad sick but I ended up with a mild case pneumonia. I coughed up some black looking stuff with a little blood in it so I went to the doctor. They put me on antibiotics and steroids. So you might keep an eye out for that. Especially for your SO if she has worse symptoms. Get well soon.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:26 AM 01-17-2021
How many here who got it wore a mask?

Something tells me we won't like the answer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:38 AM 01-17-2021
Get better...
[Reply]
unlurking 08:45 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:

And how many babies have been born when a condom was used? Please just stop.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:54 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
And how many babies have been born when a condom was used? Please just stop.
....can't stop nature.

eh, thanks for proving the point.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:02 AM 01-17-2021
im.sorry man

If I was there i would give you a backrub
and try to maintain my social distance
but it might be impossible with how macho
your vibes are

get well soon
[Reply]
lewdog 09:04 AM 01-17-2021

The only ones continuing to promote no mask wearing are those who think they are 100% preventable. Masks are NOT 100% preventable and everyone should know this.

However, a well fitting masks is correlated heavily with the severity of illness one will have when contracting COVID 19, thus lessening the number of people who will need medical treatment and decrease your chance of long term effects from this virus. Getting a heavy viral load when not wearing a mask is correlated highly with getting a severe case of this disease. So wearing a mask gives you a better chance at having a mild case of this.

The first link was a good study in showing this.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...0243063v1.full

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...he-bottom-line
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:05 AM 01-17-2021

I work in a rural area as a Service Manager. We do not have a mask requirement at our company, in our town or county. Basically I would only wear one at Walmart or places like Springfield that have the policy in place but not at work because none of my customers or coworkers that I’m with for 8 hrs a day did so, so I figured what was the point.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:06 AM 01-17-2021
....can't stop nature.

eh, thanks for proving the point.
JFC, man. The point is nothing is perfect, but that doesn't mean nothing works or nothing is worth doing. Please leave your BS politics in DC.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:10 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
I work in a rural area as a Service Manager. We do not have a mask requirement at our company, in our town or county. Basically I would only wear one at Walmart or places like Springfield that have the policy in place but not at work because none of my customers or coworkers that I’m with for 8 hrs a day did so, so I figured what was the point.
I hear you, I also live in a smaller community.

I wear masks where they are mandated. I just don't put much stock in their efficiency.

My stance hasn't changed. Do what YOU think is best for you and your family. Including taking the vaccine. That's not up for me to decide for you.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
JFC, man. The point is nothing is perfect, but that doesn't mean nothing works or nothing is worth doing. Please leave your BS politics in DC.
I didn't say that. I said we WOULDN'T like the answer

Nothing political about it. That's dishonest.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up