« First < 252929899100101102 103 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Divisional Round Saturday***
RunKC 08:52 AM 01-16-2021
Rams/Packers 3:35 PM FOX
Ravens Bills 7:15 NBC

Should be a fun day of action
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 12:17 AM 01-17-2021
Stop picking on Lamar. He threw a TD on every trip to the red zone.
[Reply]
joethomas 12:25 AM 01-17-2021
The talking heads should know better. Jackson threw for under 200 yards last week and produced no TDs with his arm in either of his playoff games, but Tennessee did even less on offense so he backed into a win. Against a good team he wilts. As always.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 AM 01-17-2021
Was Lamar's concussion in the same EZ as Montana's?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:40 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
If he answers coherently something's wrong.
Flowers for Lamargernon. . . .
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:42 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Yeah, I can hear Wiley saying (with a straight face and in all seriousness) that Greg Roman called a terrible game, and the rest of the offense was so bad, that both of those things forced Lamar into trying to do too much in an effort to carry the team on his back, and in trying to do that, he was forced to be aggressive in the red zone, which caused the pick 6.

Wiley literally makes excuses anytime Lamar Jackson doesn't play well, because to Wiley, he is the only true black QB in the NFL. Watson, Bridgewater, and Murray don't "act black" enough, and Prescott, Wilson, and Mahomes are too light skinned. I think the only other black QB he likes is Cam Newton.

Of course, he never just comes out and says these things, but it's so obvious when you watch him over the course of the NFL season.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Yup and it was the same reason a majority black league votes Lamar #1 and Pat #3 in the NFL too 100. The Ravens are 0-3 against the Chiefs and 1-3 in the playoffs but somehow it’s not his fault. The Ravens have won a lot of games in the regular season but I don’t see any evolving in Lamars game that suggests things will change.
[Reply]
notorious 08:29 AM 01-17-2021
The Ravens fan base is torn.

Some hate Roman, a man that made an offense for one specific QB, and some are actually blaming the real problem, Lamar.

Reminds me of the great Alex divide, until the divide turned into completely united. As Lamar keeps shitting himself their fan base will slowly pull their heads out of their asses.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:37 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yes he does. He has Mark Andrews. A true #1 WR would be a waste on that team. Jackson can’t get him the ball.
He has a top 5 running game. An elite offensive line. A top defense that two weeks straight pretty much dominated the other team. And an elite coaching staff including a super bowl OC.

If they think this is bad, wait until the ravens soak their cap to pay him and their other young superstars.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:41 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Ravens fan base is torn.

Some hate Roman, a man that made an offense for one specific QB, and some are actually blaming the real problem, Lamar.

Reminds me of the great Alex divide, until the divide turned into completely united. As Lamar keeps shitting himself their fan base will slowly pull their heads out of their asses.

They’re just not going to make a playoff run with him. Not a real one. He just is too limited as a passer.

I’ve seen Ravens fans blaming the front office, too, for not giving him legit WR threats like Stafon Diggs.

But that’s going to fix it. He isn’t fixable.

If they were smart, the Ravens would NOT give him a franchise QB contract. It wouldn’t be popular, but they aren’t ever going to win big with him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:50 AM 01-17-2021
Lamar will never win a title. He does pass the ball well enough. You have to win in your mind and play from the pocket in the post season
He has not gotten any better at passing.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:06 AM 01-17-2021
Are the ravens really gonna give Lamar a 9 figure deal after that performance last night.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:17 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They’re just not going to make a playoff run with him. Not a real one. He just is too limited as a passer.

I’ve seen Ravens fans blaming the front office, too, for not giving him legit WR threats like Stafon Diggs.

If they were smart, the Ravens would NOT give him a franchise QB contract. It wouldn’t be popular, but they aren’t ever going to win big with him.
If they were smart, they'd trade him now while someone might give up a #1 for him.

You're just not going to win consistently against play-off caliber teams like that.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:24 AM 01-17-2021
Was forced to watch Jackson throughout the year. Nobody talks about this but Jackson is breaking the MLB-like code-of-conduct that QB's have with defensive backs. RGIII did the same stupid shit, but Lamar has this habit of faking to the defense like he's running out of bounds before taking off...

That's a no no. RGIII wound up getting knee caped by baltimore for that and it ruined his career. Lamar's got no future in the league as a QB if he plays like that. Defenses will make it a mission to run him into the ground. Nevermind the fact that he can't throw deep (unlike Wilson or Mahomes), has bad pocket presence and holds the ball forever.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:25 AM 01-17-2021
Buff

32 yards rushing

yuck

Cant see how BALT keeps hanging their hats on Lamar and his clones
[Reply]
crispystl 11:16 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Why do we hate Peters again?

He was a good player for us, thought Sutton was a moron like the rest of us did and just wanted to win. I don't really get the hate for him on here.

He’s an epic douchebag that slapped his own mother in the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 11:19 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Boy, that sounds awfully familiar.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 103
« First < 252929899100101102 103 >
Up