Ravens Bills 7:15 NBC

Should be a fun day of action
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:53 AM 01-16-2021
I will be there.

Thinking Bills and Packers
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:56 AM 01-16-2021
Can’t say I care much who wins the today, but I’m excited.

Guess I’d prefer Buffalo so we can hopefully have our shot to extinguish the hype.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 AM 01-16-2021
It doesn’t matter who wins the Ravens/Bills game bc it’s the same situation. New young QB has their first playoff success and will have the hype coming to Arrowhead next week.

Having said that, I really do think this is a bad matchup for the Bills. Ravens are built to stop the run and their corners are more than capable of matching up with the Bills receivers. Bills also had a lot of trouble stopping the run which is Baltimore’s forte.

It’s all going to come down to how Josh Allen has progressed mentally. I think they contain him and Lamar looks better.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:06 AM 01-16-2021
Which Rams defense will show up today? The one that completely shut down the Seahawks or the one that lost to the ****ing Jets? I think the Rams will put up more of a fight than a lot of people are thinking. Adams vs Ramsey will be fun to watch.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:34 AM 01-16-2021
Ravens Packers?

I guess I really don't care who wins. I'd like to play the Packers in the SB though. That would be cool. But in reality, anyone other than the damn Tampa Bay Brady's would be good. Rams are shit and we'd kill them.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:38 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Ravens Packers?

I guess I really don't care who wins. I'd like to play the Packers in the SB though. That would be cool. But in reality, anyone other than the damn Tampa Bay Brady's would be good. Rams are shit and we'd kill them.
Amazing how quickly they fell
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:48 AM 01-16-2021
Fuck yes in
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It doesn’t matter who wins the Ravens/Bills game bc it’s the same situation. New young QB has their first playoff success and will have the hype coming to Arrowhead next week.

Having said that, I really do think this is a bad matchup for the Bills. Ravens are built to stop the run and their corners are more than capable of matching up with the Bills receivers. Bills also had a lot of trouble stopping the run which is Baltimore’s forte.

It’s all going to come down to how Josh Allen has progressed mentally. I think they contain him and Lamar looks better.
Bills are fucked. I mean FFS we jammed the ball down their throats. No way they’re stopping Baltimore.

I think the Pack probably roll unless the Rams D takes over the game. But one amazing Rodgers play and I think it’s hard for the Rams to keep up.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 AM 01-16-2021
Packers will blow out the Rams. Ravens over Bills in a close one.
[Reply]
wazu 10:22 AM 01-16-2021
Rooting for Rams and Bills. Don’t have any hope for Rams, though.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:27 AM 01-16-2021
BTW...I’d fuck Sam Ponder’s legs off.

[Reply]
Pablo 10:34 AM 01-16-2021
That Rams defense can shut shit down for a while, but they're gonna score about 10 points and that won't work. Pack 24-13.

I'm pretty excited for the late game. Don't care so much about the Bills hype, they've earned their moment in the sun, and Allen and Diggs and that passing game is pleasing to the eye. We'll see what QB wilts under the pressure, I'm guessing Lamar. He'll just transition to full RB mode if he has to. Balt might roll up 250 yard on the ground also. But I'm gonna go Balt 31-27.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:48 AM 01-16-2021
I guess weather isn’t going to be a factor today.

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:50 AM 01-16-2021
LA is in for a long day, Goffs gimpy thumb is gonna have him sucking even worse than normal, and Donald can say what he wants but I bet those ribs are still sore... GB will have this wrapped up by the 4th

Ravens at Bills comes down to QB play IMO, and we all know who the most complete guy on the field will be... so Buffalo gets this one
[Reply]
Page 1 of 103
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up