ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:11 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Watson needs to bad mouth Belichick to get traded. They probably need to trade him & restart anyway
This is classic overthinking.

It doesn’t matter how bad you are. If you have a young franchise QB you don’t need to trade him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:20 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is classic overthinking.

It doesn’t matter how bad you are. If you have a young franchise QB you don’t need to trade him.
I think the point is that bellichick stooges underthink and will bring in players and coaches who suck off the bellichick teat vs the best available player.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:29 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They passed on DJ Metcalf, Terry Mclaurin, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman for N'Keal Harry.

:-)
Imagine taking fucking N’Keal Harry over Dick King Metcalf.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
If this happens Watson should demand a trade
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:34 PM 01-05-2021
Holy brotherfucking hell.

I have no idea why in the depths of fucking hell anyone would go back to brotherfucking Cheatriot.

I’m beyond words
[Reply]
Mecca 07:48 PM 01-05-2021
(Mike Garafalo)The #Texans interviewed Matt Bazirgan, Trent Kirchner, Omar Khan, Louis Riddick and were scheduled to interview Scott Cohen. Sources say those five were on the final candidate list search firm Korn Ferry presented to the team.

Nick Caserio was not.

Jack Easterby is a wizard.

Uh Mike, you're dumb...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:53 PM 01-05-2021
Jack Easterby is all Joel Osteen up in this bitch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:05 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
(Mike Garafalo)The #Texans interviewed Matt Bazirgan, Trent Kirchner, Omar Khan, Louis Riddick and were scheduled to interview Scott Cohen. Sources say those five were on the final candidate list search firm Korn Ferry presented to the team.

Nick Caserio was not.

Jack Easterby is a wizard.

Uh Mike, you're dumb...
Yeah, in most circles that's called tunnel vision. Not wizardry. Why even hire a search firm when you only have one GM in mind. God I hate this motherfucking tree so much. I hope this fails miserably.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:07 PM 01-05-2021
Jack Easterby is Littlefinger, that's the best comp I got.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:11 PM 01-05-2021
Does Nick also know Carl the Janitor like Scott did?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:14 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think the point is that bellichick stooges underthink and will bring in players and coaches who suck off the bellichick teat vs the best available player.
I was talking about the part where he said they “probably need to trade him and restart”.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:16 PM 01-05-2021
That's embarrassing
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:18 PM 01-05-2021
Anytime you can hire someone who has drafted 2 pro-bowlers in the last 8 years, you gotta do it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:24 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They passed on DJ Metcalf, Terry Mclaurin, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman for N'Keal Harry.

:-)

That pick was reportedly another instance of Belichick overruling the scouts, and that's something Belichick does with frequency. Also reportedly, that sort of thing is part of why the scouts (and now possibly Caserio) have been leaving the Patriots in recent years.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:26 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That pick was reportedly another instance of Belichick overruling the scouts, and that's something Belichick does with frequency. Also reportedly, that sort of thing is part of why the scouts (and now possibly Caserio) have been leaving the Patriots in recent years.

Brady made him look like he was a better talent evaluator than he really was.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up