ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 72
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:36 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
For EB’s sake, hopefully this isn’t a token interview to satisfy the Rooney rule.
One of the Eagles candidates is Duce Staley who’s already a coach there, so I don’t think that’s necessary.
[Reply]
Coach 02:40 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
One of the Eagles candidates is Duce Staley who’s already a coach there, so I don’t think that’s necessary.
I believe the rule was changed now to that a team has to interview 2 instead of 1.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:12 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
They also requested to interview McDaniels.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:41 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Duce Staley is now a head coach candidate.

I'm old :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:29 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
For some fuckers that kicked Andy out on his ass, they sure like his coaches. wouldn't it be funny if EB replaced Pederson and then Pederson came back to replace EB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:32 PM 01-16-2021
Lafleur has taken the Packers to the NFC Championship in both seasons. Imagine if Rodgers hadn't had most of his prime wasted by that waste of space McCarthey
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:32 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
For some ****ers that kicked Andy out on his ass, they sure like his coaches. wouldn't it be funny if EB replaced Pederson and then Pederson came back to replace EB.
Not really. Pederson got then a super bowl so it's already worked out nicely for them.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:37 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lafleur has taken the Packers to the NFC Championship in both seasons. Imagine if Rodgers hadn't had most of his prime wasted by that waste of space McCarthey

Love Rodgers storming over to bitch Fat Mike out at the end.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:45 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Believe it or not, allegedly Peyton Manning.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Peyton Manning
Yeah, kinda hard for me to take that seriously when Gase
had nothing to do with Peytons development and was Peyton's OC in Denver. Gase has never coached up a young QB. Seems more like Peyton and him became friends and Peyton talked him up.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:56 PM 01-16-2021
It was also that dumbass Ted Thompson who refused to sign FA’s. Now that they signed guys like Preston Smith and Z’Darius Smith it has made a huge difference.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:14 PM 01-16-2021
I have this feeling that Bienemy is going to our OC again next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:37 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Duce Staley is now a head coach candidate.

I'm old :-)
I can remember Duce playing too,but i feel like he's been coaching a long time as well.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:50 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Money says he’s going to Texas.
Has there ever been a Patriots way GM that didn't run the Perkins-Erhardt offense? Legit question, because I'm not sure.

I mean it seems like EVERY SINGLE Patriots offshoot just attempts to clone everything Bill Belichick does.

Bienemy's a Reid WC guy.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:03 AM 01-17-2021
Or that the Packers gave him practically nothing around him talent wise for the better part of 5 years.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:04 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Some reporter said on a radio show EB, “Wanted nothing to do with the Texans.” Then Benjamin Albright reported EB was very interested and likely the top candidate, but the Texans never interviewed him. Then Texans started taking shit for not interviewing him, and have requested to interview him.
I must have heard this.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 72
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up