ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:55 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
We collect arcade machines and fish tournaments.
How does one collect a fish tournament?
[Reply]
Renegade 09:04 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by NewChief:
You're probably going to get hurt (I'm frequently hurt from mountain biking), and it's not that big of a deal. HOWEVER, it takes a LOT longer to feel 100% than when you were younger. Also, things that I would have bounced up from in my younger days will have me hurting for a week afterward, now.

I still take risks and ride aggressively, but I try to manage those risks. I really can't afford, professionally or personally, to be laid up with a broken leg these days. On top of that, I don't want to have a serious injury and lose ability to workout and maintain fitness at my age.
I almost signed up a for a gravel grinder in your backyard this weekend. Decided I didn't want to race rather just go exploring around here.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28937634
[Reply]
Jerm 09:39 AM 11-16-2018
Video games
Hunting
Fishing
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Am I really the only one here into homebrewing? Or did I miss it
There are several other brewers here, me, KCUnited, phisherman I think....I actually just rebrewed the CP beer we came up with last summer.

I spent many years playing music don't do that but about 2 or 3 times a year anymore.

I run a lot, I brew a lot. (These 2 things are very connected, I started running due to beer calories taking their toll)

And I have 65'Chevy II money pit that I am close to being done with.

Bunch of of other little things I mess with but mainly running,brewing, and tinkering on my car.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:55 AM 11-16-2018
If I'm not trying to learn more on the guitar, I'm typically working on building various retro arcade cabinets/machines.

I have a project now where the "machine" is a coffee table - and the two player controls/buttons, etc. are all built-in to the table. Wanted something portable for when kids/friends come over.

When done, will have retro arcade graphics and a plexiglass cover, etc.

It's fun, and calming.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:55 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Am I really the only one here into homebrewing? Or did I miss it
It's been several years for me. I really need to get back into it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:52 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There are several other brewers here, me, KCUnited, phisherman I think....I actually just rebrewed the CP beer we came up with last summer.

I spent many years playing music don't do that but about 2 or 3 times a year anymore.

I run a lot, I brew a lot. (These 2 things are very connected, I started running due to beer calories taking their toll)

And I have 65'Chevy II money pit that I am close to being done with.

Bunch of of other little things I mess with but mainly running,brewing, and tinkering on my car.
Would love pics
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:55 AM 11-16-2018
Music,hunting dogs, charcuterie.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:39 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Would love pics
There are a few more in the Gearhead thread but here is one. I like this angle.

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:31 PM 11-16-2018
Very nice! :-) Thank you very much!
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:44 PM 11-16-2018
I forgot. I also play poker as a hobby....my specialty is losing $300 with AA and KK.
[Reply]
threebag 02:17 PM 11-16-2018
Thought the thread title was Hobbles and figured it was another Eric Berry thread.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:36 PM 11-16-2018
Jacking off in dilapidated boats. It's a condeetion...
[Reply]
olout 11-20-2020, 12:53 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
tx4chiefs 01:00 AM 11-20-2020
SCUBA Diving, computer gaming (when I have time), and shooting (until I lost all my guns in a terrible boating accident soon). I can't say masturbating is a hobby anymore, since I went pro about 26 years ago, when I got married!
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 01:02 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by olout:
I have a lot of hobbies. I like playing the piano, guitar, harmonium. I am an avid reader, I love water sports, sailing, cycling, walking my dogs, travelling & meeting people from different countries. These days of self isolation are hard and I am playing the piano a lot. Btw, I am looking for a digital piano - not expensive one
HaHa.... Water Sports

water sports
Sexual activity in which urine is involved. The presence of urine is generally considered erotic for those indulging in the urine related activities. (Urban Dictionary)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up