ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:41 PM 11-14-2018
my biggest hobby probably swearing.

can't help it. :/
[Reply]
phisherman 09:49 PM 11-14-2018
Disc golf
Bourbon
Running
and I'm extra nerdy about beer.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:57 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
What is it about the British ones?
They have terrible teeth.

In all seriousness I have a couple older Triumphs, and on my want list is a vintage Norton. I also have some older 70’s Japanese Motorcycles.
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:59 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I would enjoy this hobby. What are your prize pieces?
Probably my wife’s great Grandpas Ike Jacket. Served in the US Army, Pacific Theater.

That and the sand I brought back from Omaha and Utah beach this summer. I’ll never forget that trip.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:01 PM 11-14-2018
Drinking beer.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I have a hobby of digging shallow holes in wooded areas. We should get together sometime.
I have a ton of quicklime at my house - just laying around. Why do I have it? No reason. Just in case of a rainy day - let me know if you need assistance.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:33 PM 11-14-2018
Pretty much just riding my bikes now. Once I get this damn house out of my hair I'd like to get into brewing my own beer and building model cars again.
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 10:50 PM 11-14-2018
in no particular order:

Chiefs
Fly fishing
Playing/Watching Hockey
Hiking
Camping
Hunting
Shooting pistols
Golfing
Reading
Drinking Craft beer
Riding street bike
Music-listening
Driving
Rafting
Wine

-Oasis
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:13 PM 11-14-2018
Originally Posted by headsnap:
Ride and race Mountain Bikes(Downhill and Enduro), and race BMX. I placed 3rd in the USA Cycling National Championships in the 50-59 Masters Enduro this year, I was 5th last year. Here is a recap of last year's race, I made it in the photo/article! :-)
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/us-nat...-virginia.html

Here I am at Snowshoe, WV, riding in a new trail with the trail crew there:
That Snowshoe trail is wicked gnarly - your boy seems really good too.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:21 PM 11-14-2018
Workout
Coaching
Shooting
Go on random trips
[Reply]
JD10367 01:15 AM 11-15-2018
Drinking from the skull of my enemies, and masturbating.

But not at the same time. That would just be sick.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:16 AM 11-15-2018
Drawing is my favorite hobby because its the only hobby I have that nets me something every time I do it.

Lately I have been recreating ink drawings that were done by Frank Frazetta.

in my own artwork, I like to draw on a very small scale and then enlarge the drawing with a photo/scan. for example, this pic is about 220% of actual size. the largest figure in the drawing would almost fit on a quarter.

actual size

enlarged.
[Reply]
Pointer19 08:13 AM 11-15-2018
I claim woodworking though I haven't done it in years. Just bought a pyrography book at Woodcraft, but they didn't have any pens in stock.

I spent 7 years playing tenor sax and really miss it.

I like reading about guns and am trying to start a collection.

Hiking seems nice.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:23 AM 11-15-2018
I started skateboarding out here. Haven’t skated since my early twenties (I turn 42 next month) but it didn’t take long for me to relearn how to push, balance and turn. I fell down a couple of times and got a few scratches but nothing major. I did pull my hamstring trying to push too hard. Not trying to ollie or take on any vert ramps, I just enjoy cruising on the bike paths and taking my board wherever I got. There’s a lot of smooth concrete here so there’s a lot of places to ride.

I bought a deck and setup for $100 at a local skate shop. A couple of weeks later I wanted to see if I could learn to ride one of those little 22” penny boards so I bought a knockoff at the local Chinese wal-mart for $12 and replaced the wheels and bearings for $30. The knockoff penny turned out to be a blast to ride once you figure it out. It’s fast as shit going down inclines. I feel like I’m too old to be doing this shit but most of the time when I feel like I’m losing control of the board, I just jump off.
[Reply]
luv 08:25 AM 11-15-2018
I used to do a ton of writing, especially poetry about finding acceptance and love. Funny, once I actually started accepting myself instead of seeking acceptance from others, I noticed I didn't write as much. Now that I found love (and have a kid), my writing days are non-existent. I really don't have anything that I do just for me. I guess I need to find something.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up