ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hobbies....what's yours?
Lprechaun 06:37 PM 11-14-2018
Other than hitting F5 on CP what do you do to pass the time?
My music days are few and far between now and I've found myself clamoring for a hobby.
I started leather working and have had fun making out of the norm stuff that everyone does in belts and wallets.
Made some armor for the recent excuse to drink a lot from a horn and look at wenches.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:33 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Board Games. Have a nice collection of niche titles. We turned our dining room into a game room. I have a nice poker table as a surface, and I made a topper for it using vinyl flooring that turned out nicely.
We really should be friends.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:41 PM 11-20-2020
Aside from basic shit like video games/reading/discussing politics/exercising

Mainly I play bass and guitar. well, and sing

Been playing bass for a few months, only got a guitar a few weeks ago. Getting pretty good on bass, guitar still somewhat eludes me though i am improving. i bough recording equipment so I've been trying to start getting into coming up with songs. i'm a horrible perfectionist and procrastinator so it hasn't gone tremendously as of yet lol, i know there's some good songs in me somewhere though lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:45 PM 11-20-2020
Working out and gardening.

Just planted a guava tree. Looking to add a mango and mulberry tree this year among more plumeria.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 05:33 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Your bag looks like ALF.
we need them plates yo

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Just planted a guava tree. Looking to add a mango and mulberry tree this year among more plumeria.
Fresh mango is criminally underrated.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:10 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Fresh mango is criminally underrated.
Yes it is! I can be grown here but definitely takes work. I think I want to try!

Most of the store bought mangos are the least flavorful. They ship well so that’s why they use them. There’s tons of mango varieties.
[Reply]
TLO 04:11 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by olout:
I have a lot of hobbies. I like playing the piano, guitar, harmonium. I am an avid reader, I love water sports, sailing, cycling, walking my dogs, travelling & meeting people from different countries. These days of self isolation are hard and I am playing the piano a lot. Btw, I am looking for a digital piano - not expensive one like these https://pickmypiano.com/best-digital-piano-300-usd/
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:07 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Mulberries are messy as fuck. They drop and will stain your shoes if you walk around the tree, if you have any neighboring areas that are not super well kept if will fill up with trees. Birds eat and shit them out and they propagate really easily.

But, it's hard to beat mulberry jam.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:20 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
Mulberries are messy as fuck. They drop and will stain your shoes if you walk around the tree, if you have any neighboring areas that are not super well kept if will fill up with trees. Birds eat and shit them out and they propagate really easily.

Yeah. Don’t plant that anywhere near your pool.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:35 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by dmahurin:

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. Don’t plant that anywhere near your pool.
Pakistan Mulberry. Much less staining than other varieties.

Planned for the side yard to shade some of the western side of the house. No deciduous trees near my God damn pool!

https://www.specialtyproduce.com/pro...rries_6972.php
[Reply]
njchiefs 10:40 PM 01-16-2021
Astrophotography
https://pbase.com/dsantiago
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:47 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Astrophotography
https://pbase.com/dsantiago
We have another member who does astrophotography as well on the Planet; Dave Lane, perhaps?

Really nice pics, btw.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:52 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Board Games. Have a nice collection of niche titles. We turned our dining room into a game room. I have a nice poker table as a surface, and I made a topper for it using vinyl flooring that turned out nicely.

Just out of curiousity...is the Pandemic board game in the last picture more fun than the real life Pandemic? (Better not be some type of Jumanji you unleashed on us)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:15 AM 01-17-2021
Working out, playing harmonica and building motorcycles.

Looking to put together a scrambler this summer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:40 AM 01-17-2021
Diving... Love it, teach it, and can't get enough of it...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up