ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:12 PM 01-04-2021
Just a couple of questions....

How are the Cobrai Kai kids and Kreese not in jail?

How does Johnny have money to live on?

No way in hell If I’m Johnny I let Robby stay with Kreese.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:38 PM 01-04-2021
I haven't watched any of it but this thread makes me feel as if it would be a worthwhile investment. Based off the previews... it seems to have all the production value of a bottom tier program on CW thus my massive hesitation on starting the series.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 04:37 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Just a couple of questions....

How are the Cobrai Kai kids and Kreese not in jail?

How does Johnny have money to live on?

No way in hell If I’m Johnny I let Robby stay with Kreese.
Yeah outside of these glaring plot holes this season was much better than last seasons. I hope they dont reach too far to close out the series.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:48 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The ringer would be a high flying Asian kid or roided looking MMA merc who's 15-18 years old
Lmao that would be good. Too bad Chad Mcqueen couldn't come back with the bleach blonde hair. He looked like a bad guy from bad dudes in kk1
[Reply]
Frazod 06:36 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Lmao that would be good. Too bad Chad Mcqueen couldn't come back with the bleach blonde hair. He looked like a bad guy from bad dudes in kk1
They asked him to join the show and he turned them down, which seems odd. Of course, being difficult is in his DNA. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 06:41 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
I saw something on YouTube about this. Apparently the writers just couldn't figure out a way to work her character into the show's plotline and on that basis alone didn't include her. Wasn't a result of anything the actress did. She was understandably none too happy about getting the axe.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:39 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They asked him to join the show and he turned them down, which seems odd. Of course, being difficult is in his DNA. :-)
Yeah bummer to that oh well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:39 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw something on YouTube about this. Apparently the writers just couldn't figure out a way to work her character into the show's plotline and on that basis alone didn't include her. Wasn't a result of anything the actress did. She was understandably none too happy about getting the axe.
Yeah that sucks
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:02 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
Yeah outside of these glaring plot holes this season was much better than last seasons. I hope they dont reach too far to close out the series.
Just re watched the first episode from season 1. Johnny was a maintenance man doing odd jobs before he opened the Dojo.

Maybe he’s doing that again? Even though they never showed it?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:53 AM 01-05-2021
Just re watched the first episode from season 1. Johnny was a maintenance man doing odd jobs before he opened the Dojo.

Maybe he’s doing that again? Even though they never showed it?
Another thing I realized while re-watching the first season (hadn’t watched it in nearly 3 years)

The Asian kid who joined Cobra Kai in season 3 is Kyler. Johnny kicked his ass outside a convenience store in the first episode. He was also Sams ‘would be’ boyfriend before Miguel.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:43 AM 01-05-2021
We're about 4 episodes into season 3, the one where Daniel is in Okinawa and his old nemesis there shows up at the end of the episode.

Reading this thread, I don't recall if I ever saw KK3. And I sure as heck never knew there was a KK4. I may have to check them out if I can find them for free somewhere.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:53 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
We're about 4 episodes into season 3, the one where Daniel is in Okinawa and his old nemesis there shows up at the end of the episode.

Reading this thread, I don't recall if I ever saw KK3. And I sure as heck never knew there was a KK4. I may have to check them out if I can find them for free somewhere.
KK4 with Hilary Swank is on Netflix currently.

Not sure where to stream KK3

But in the current continuity, nobody would know the girl from KK4 unless Mr Miagyi would have told them about her? I guess she could be written into the show somehow if they wanted?
[Reply]
Valiant 03:52 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
I am guess the ponytail brings in multiple alphas. The season progresses with Robbie sticking with them but with doubts. He decides after they are hurting on purpose to switch sides in the final few matches after the girl and miguel get injured.

Would be interesting to see if the black girl comes back. What was the real reason for the departure?

Also Danielson get a new son? He looked skinny and couldn't tell if new or lost weight.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:01 PM 01-05-2021
KK4 with Hilary Swank is on Netflix currently.

Not sure where to stream KK3

But in the current continuity, nobody would know the girl from KK4 unless Mr Miagyi would have told them about her? I guess she could be written into the show somehow if they wanted?
I am going to assume after daniels early 20s and he reconnected with miyagi that he met her numerous times. She may have her own dojo.

The wildcard for season 6. Kung fu. Jackie chan and his students in the world cup of karate vs the sun valley all-stars.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:05 PM 01-05-2021
Also, that tattoo shop needs closed down.
Would also like an end story to the old dude manta ray.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up