ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:01 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I abandoned mine. Worked great for a year, loved it, then all the good stuff started shutting down. It became too much work trying to keep up. Too bad.
Same here.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:02 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I still use it, just upgraded to 18.1 lea, i now just use builds it's easier to keep updated.
That's what I was doing. But as stuff shut down, I was having to keep changing builds. Do you just use Kodi or do you have a combination of things?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:16 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That's what I was doing. But as stuff shut down, I was having to keep changing builds. Do you just use Kodi or do you have a combination of things?
I use it for some things. Like I have netflix and hulu and some tv apps. But the new build I put in yesterday everything was working great.

Also if you don't have a VPN shit seems to not work right.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:17 PM 02-27-2019
Still use mine. It's hit and miss. Need to update, though.
[Reply]
Fish 02:19 PM 02-27-2019
I'm still using Incursion with Furk. Still works great.
[Reply]
SuperChief 04:31 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm still using Incursion with Furk. Still works great.
That's pretty much all I use. Still, it's hit and miss for me.
[Reply]
joun 03-19-2019, 05:04 PM
This message has been deleted by joun.
jjchieffan 10:31 AM 07-04-2019
Fish, I just wanted to say that you were right. I wasted my money on that expensive streaming box. I use Firesticks now. That expensive box isn't even touched anymore. I wish that I had sought your advice before buying it.
[Reply]
Fish 07:20 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fish, I just wanted to say that you were right. I wasted my money on that expensive streaming box. I use Firesticks now. That expensive box isn't even touched anymore. I wish that I had sought your advice before buying it.
:-)

Anytime bud.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:03 AM 03-23-2020
Anyone experiencing kodi glitchiness?

Not a big deal, plenty of workarounds and other sources, but I've definitely noticed and haven't seen anyone talking about it.

I use either Fen or Exodus Redux, depending on my mood. And they are fine listing and updating available episodes, but when it comes to actually streaming, they either take forever then drop out, or stream for 2-3 minutes before the buffer has been overrun. And it won't let you build up the buffer by pausing and doing other things either. Paused a couple programs for 30min-1hr and they still only played a couple minutes before freezing again.

Could just be my setup happened to get glitchy right when the quarantine started, but seems like something is pausing or throttling streams.
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:31 PM 03-24-2020
actually need to update to 18.6. Currently using an 18.5 Xanax build with a real-debrid account and having zero issues.
[Reply]
fireps 08:07 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by laser1972:
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
You can check the list of all updated Kodi addons here-
The Crew
The Magic Dragon
Exodus Redux
Seren
Covenant
Exodus v8
Numbers
Venom
Nemesis (AIO)
Tempest
IT (13 Clown Fork)
[Reply]
vicycleone 01:52 AM 01-11-2021
The Crew – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Seren (Premium Add-On for Real Debrid Users) – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Venom – (Premium Add-On for Real Debrid Users) – Compatible with Kodi 18.
Exodus Redux & V8 – Compatible with Kodi 18.
FEN – Compatible with Kodi 18.
[Reply]
bowener 12:46 PM 01-11-2021
Can some of you knowledgable folks get me caught up on what the best setup is now? I haven't messed with torrent streaming in several years, but it is time I get back on the open seas.
[Reply]
Fish 03:32 PM 01-11-2021
Kodi plugins are mostly worthless at this point. Nothing but frustration.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:24 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Kodi plugins are mostly worthless at this point. Nothing but frustration.
I dropped Fen because they require paid debrider, but Exodus Redux is still chugging along for what I consume.
[Reply]
olout 05-05-2021, 03:24 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Up