ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:07 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
But he'd have a really solid OC in Lafleur. That system would be really interesting with a qb like Watson. And he's gotta like having a lot of foundational offense talent like mims, perine, Becton and an absurd amount of cap space for more weapons. Seems like a great situation.

As someone else said, I can't imagine a good reason for Watson to jump into another patriot way regime in Miami after what he just went through.
...That is, until Lafleur leaves to get his own job.

How's Deshaun gonna do if Saleh brings in an Old Man Muir? I mean, probably just fine, but he's not gonna throw a stink about the management issues and all that just to move to a team that gives him "just fine"

It took the Seahawks 8 seasons to give Russel Wilson a top 20 WR. And no, Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin aren't top 10 WRs. He's never had a top 5 TE. And rarely ever has he had a top 15 OL.

What if that's what the Jets are like?
[Reply]
joethomas 12:24 PM 01-24-2021
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

As @mortreport reported on ESPN’s Postseason NFL Countdown, the Texans' head coaching hire is not expected to change Deshaun Watson's thinking. He still is expected to want out of Houston, no matter who the head coach is, per sources.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:40 PM 01-24-2021
That would be funny if Detroit/Houston did a straight up Watson/Stafford trade.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:22 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
...That is, until Lafleur leaves to get his own job.

How's Deshaun gonna do if Saleh brings in an Old Man Muir? I mean, probably just fine, but he's not gonna throw a stink about the management issues and all that just to move to a team that gives him "just fine"

It took the Seahawks 8 seasons to give Russel Wilson a top 20 WR. And no, Tyler Lockett and Doug Baldwin aren't top 10 WRs. He's never had a top 5 TE. And rarely ever has he had a top 15 OL.

What if that's what the Jets are like?
I think if he wins a Super Bowl and almost wins a second, it'd be fine, but that's just me.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

As @mortreport reported on ESPN’s Postseason NFL Countdown, the Texans' head coaching hire is not expected to change Deshaun Watson's thinking. He still is expected to want out of Houston, no matter who the head coach is, per sources.
This was my thoughts all along since the story broke.

As long as the McNairs and the Easterbys are in charge, it doesn’t matter who’s head coach and he wants out.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:28 PM 01-24-2021
Wonder if Watt wants out too.

Wanna come get a ring, dude?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:44 PM 01-24-2021
Jets seem like a good place to go. Enough cap space/new QB to encourage free agents to go there.

Do the Jets trade the #2 overall pick plus Darnold to acquire him? Maybe more picks? Still leaves them with some draft capitol to add some talent.

For the Texans they could trade the #2 and recoup some picks that can help them start to rebuild. Trade Watt as well. They'd get some cap relief this year. By next year they would have plenty of cap space and some more picks to build the team. It's rebuild time in Houston.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up