ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Star Wars: Vader Immortal (Oculus)
Molitoth 11:38 PM 12-30-2020
Hey nerds, go get an oculus and play this game. It's holy shit amazing!

Any other fans in here?
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:35 PM 12-31-2020
Saw an article awhile back that it is coming to PS VR which is what I have....it looks like an awesome game to play!
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:36 PM 12-31-2020
Just googled and it is in the playtstation store!

Will have to download this soon and give it a run!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:27 AM 01-01-2021
The first thing I think of when I see Vader in print is this.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:42 AM 01-01-2021

[Reply]
Molitoth 01:27 PM 01-01-2021
So I ended up playing through all 3 Episodes (The complete stoyline) in only a couple of hours. The scenes are so well done, that it's like being inside of an interactive Star Wars movie.

As a whole, it's def worth the $30 for all 3 episodes if you are a star wars fan.

In episode 1, you can spend countless hours in the Dojo getting better at your light saber skills... but Episode 3 Dojo is much better, harder, and you can use the force to move enemies, or collect blasters to dual wield.
You can spend days in this dojo until your spine gives out.

The only problem I had with the game is that the environment isn't as FREE as I'd wished. You can't pick up any object you see. You can't destroy things as you wish, and you can't really deviate from the storyline and waypoints.

I am hoping that this series opens up an entirely free roaming Star Wars game in the vein of "The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners" in the futere, which gameplay wise; kinda blew this game away in comparison.

Vader did have better graphics and scenery.
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:15 PM 01-04-2021
I have all 3 eps on my Oculus Quest 2 but have yet to play them. Just bought the system for Christmas and have mostly been playing AriZona Sunshine. The Vader games are up next though.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:02 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I have all 3 eps on my Oculus Quest 2 but have yet to play them. Just bought the system for Christmas and have mostly been playing AriZona Sunshine. The Vader games are up next though.
While the Story mode is great, it's very short lived.

Where the game shines afterwards is the Dojo on Episode III. (Don't waste your time in Episode 1 Dojo).

This has been my daily workout... totally drenched in sweat.

Tip: You unlock new lightsabers and powers. Don't forget to go into the settings and select new weapons. (I played with just a single lightsaber for quite awhile before realizing this.)

Now I'm duel wielding. (Trying to unlock the Double sides lightsaber).

If you use the Dark side of the force so much, you will start to get Sith lord powers (lighting from your fingertips). IT FUCKING AWESOME!

Here is a clip of me today thinking I am doing well... and most likely not.

[Reply]
Molitoth 02:04 PM 01-04-2021
How Clay and Dane are not all over this thread with posts has me surprised.

Where are you dudes?
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:22 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
While the Story mode is great, it's very short lived.

Where the game shines afterwards is the Dojo on Episode III. (Don't waste your time in Episode 1 Dojo).

This has been my daily workout... totally drenched in sweat.

Tip: You unlock new lightsabers and powers. Don't forget to go into the settings and select new weapons. (I played with just a single lightsaber for quite awhile before realizing this.)

Now I'm duel wielding. (Trying to unlock the Double sides lightsaber).

If you use the Dark side of the force so much, you will start to get Sith lord powers (lighting from your fingertips). IT ****ING AWESOME!

Here is a clip of me today thinking I am doing well... and most likely not.

Good info! Thanks! Im always up for a good workout. Been playing 'Thrill of The Fight' for my cardio but now I will have to try the Vader games to change it up a bit.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:04 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Good info! Thanks! Im always up for a good workout. Been playing 'Thrill of The Fight' for my cardio but now I will have to try the Vader games to change it up a bit.
I just played Thrill of the Fight last night for the first time. That was the most intense 15 minutes Holy shit.
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:14 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I just played Thrill of the Fight last night for the first time. That was the most intense 15 minutes Holy shit.
For fun...in the "set height" menu...I stepped on a few books at my weigh in to get a taller opponent. Bad move. When I stepped into the ring for my next fight I might as well have been in there with Tyson Fury LOL! I couldn't get outside of the guy's range. Headshots left me horribly exposed to counters. I got my *** whupped! I believe the guy was taller by default so I added even more height to him with the book trick. Lesson learned.
[Reply]
Up