ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 41
« First < 293536373839 4041 >
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
listopencil 12:19 PM 07-13-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Max being 'brought back to life' (if you wanna call it that) is kind of stupid. It trivializes her death and sacrifice. Now I guess if they're using that for the plot device of 'well, because she isn't totally forever dead' the portal between dimensions isn't totally forever open, then I guess I see it a little bit, but still think there's a better direction they could have gone with than that (IF that is even what they're doing).

Can't wait to see what they do with Season 5 . . . . .
They'll have to rescue Max to invalidate the death to close the portal. With lots of little adolescent emo moments thrown in.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:33 AM 07-14-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
They'll have to rescue Max to invalidate the death to close the portal. With lots of little adolescent emo moments thrown in.
You're the heart! YOU'RE the heart! YOU'RE THE heart! YOU'RE THE HEART!!
[Reply]
Bowser 02:06 PM 07-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
*Metallica power-riffing intensifies*
[Reply]
listopencil 07:14 PM 07-14-2022
I was watching on my PC so it was nice to be able to skip those scenes with a few clicks. Really cut down on the 3 hour 45 minute run time of the finale.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:31 AM 07-15-2022
There is a lot of talk on twitter from DUngeons and dragons enthusiasts that say vecna is not the main boss. There is a five headed dragon. Will draws a picture of this dragon which has mike holding a shield with a heart and a sword. Foreshadowing.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:52 AM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There is a lot of talk on twitter from DUngeons and dragons enthusiasts that say vecna is not the main boss. There is a five headed dragon. Will draws a picture of this dragon which has mike holding a shield with a heart and a sword. Foreshadowing.
*fishpicker avatar-ing intensifies*
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:37 PM 07-21-2022
I just finished Stranger Things. The Russia storyline was the biggest waste of time ever. It was a good season though better than 3 but I liked 2 the best. All of the seasons are pretty good though.

That episode with Max almost dying earlier in the season had me in the edge of my seat. So good. Hope she doesn't die in a future episode because I like her character.
[Reply]
markdis 12:14 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I just finished Stranger Things. The Russia storyline was the biggest waste of time ever. It was a good season though better than 3 but I liked 2 the best. All of the seasons are pretty good though.

That episode with Max almost dying earlier in the season had me in the edge of my seat. So good. Hope she doesn't die in a future episode because I like her character.
Thanks for the spoilers :-) . Still looking forward to watch the last season.
Just reading here the article about smart iptv and thinking if i need one.
What is your opinion on iptvs? Which one is the best from your experience?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:41 AM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by markdis:
Thanks for the spoilers :-) . Still looking forward to watch the last season
Don't come into a thread about a show that's been out for a couple months until you've watched it if you don't want spoilers.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:52 PM 07-26-2022
Don't come into a thread about a show that's been out for a couple months until you've watched it if you don't want spoilers.
This. I avoided the thread until after I watched it
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:32 AM 07-27-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
This. I avoided the thread until after I watched it
I didn't watch any of this season until after the 2nd part came out. I stay the hell out of this thread because logically, there are going to be spoilers that I don't want to see. It's precisely why I'm staying out of the Better Call Saul thread.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:22 PM 07-26-2022
What the hell were you expecting us to talk about in this thread?
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:48 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by RustShack:
What the hell were you expecting us to talk about in this thread?
I think it was badass when Metallica showed up in the tour bus to help the kids out. Very well warranted!! Oh yeah, and the plot twist that Vecma is really Hoppers’ son……

……completely out of nowhere!!!
[Reply]
notorious 07:04 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I think it was badass when Metallica showed up in the tour bus to help the kids out. Very well warranted!! Oh yeah, and the plot twist that Vecma is really Hoppers’ son……

……completely out of nowhere!!!
Who would have know the guitar chords from "One" were Vecma's weakness?

These writers are pure money.
[Reply]
notorious 07:03 PM 07-26-2022

[Reply]
Page 39 of 41
« First < 293536373839 4041 >
Up