ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3063 of 4892
« First < 2063256329633013305330593060306130623063 306430653066306730733113316335634063 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:10 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Just like last year, they "dominated" Minnesota 33-6 in the first PRESEASON game. Went 3-0 in PRESEASON, then they started the season 3-0 beating the Jags, Giants, and Jets. DonkTards screamed "PLAYOFFS!"...Then REALITY set in, Knowmo BAILED in October, they got SWEPT BY KC and Vegas (Again) and finished LAST - AGAIN....When will they ever learn??? :-)
He… not they.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:37 PM 08-14-2022
I was pretty surprised the Donks didnt play their starters for at least a quarter...with only 3 pre-season games now. They have an entirely new...everything.

Teams used to essentially rest their starters for the 4th game..maybe played them a few series.

The 3rd game was when the starters played past halftime.

Seems odd that they'll get one full dress rehearsal before the season starts...unless they want to risk injuries in the final one.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:56 PM 08-14-2022
Maybe his head is easily gotten in to
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:17 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ahhh ok. Apparently it’s hard to imagine someone not paying attention to preseason games. Maybe when I was single, but in the last 21 years, I don’t believe I have ever made time for preseason games.
I didn’t say it’s hard to imagine anything. Apparently it’s hard for you to imagine people watching preseason games.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:15 PM 08-14-2022
Just like last year, they "dominated" Minnesota 33-6 in the first PRESEASON game. Went 3-0 in PRESEASON, then they started the season 3-0 beating the Jags, Giants, and Jets. DonkTards screamed "PLAYOFFS!"...Then REALITY set in, Knowmo BAILED in October, they got SWEPT BY KC and Vegas (Again) and finished LAST - AGAIN....When will they ever learn??? :-)
It is unfortunate that BlowMo disappears when their season goes south.
Most Men stick around and take the shit coming their way. Especially with
as much garbage as he posts. Not BlowMo....Takes the Coward approach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:18 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Yep. There’s some Broncos fans who stick around when it goes to hell. They’re the realest. Blowmo is just a troll. MHM, Heff, Garcia, and listo are really good guys and stick it out regardless of what’s happening.
[Reply]
TEX 07:25 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Which is why he should be banned for awhile... He shouldn't get to spew stupid shit every off season, then bail when it lands on his face. Only to freely return, without facing any consequences, to spew even more stupid shit, and keep bailing so he doesn't have to eat the shit he spews.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:08 PM 08-14-2022
I was here talking up Javante Williams leading up to the first Chiefs game last year and showed back up after the game too. I’ve been here pretty consistently since December.

It’s funny that TEX calls for a ban as soon as he sees how loaded the Broncos are. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:25 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I was here talking up Javante Williams leading up to the first Chiefs game last year and showed back up after the game too. I’ve been here pretty consistently since December.

It’s funny that TEX calls for a ban as soon as he sees how loaded the Broncos are. :-)
He's been calling for your welching, coward ass to be banned for years :-)

You've been a ghost since Pat took over especially after October. Stop lying.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:34 PM 08-14-2022
Hey, if he wasn't here, this thread would die, as it should...to a degree.

ENTERTAINMENT BABY!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:05 PM 08-14-2022

So loaded that everyone’s picking them to finish 3rd or 4th. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:21 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I was pretty surprised the Donks didnt play their starters for at least a quarter...with only 3 pre-season games now. They have an entirely new...everything.

Teams used to essentially rest their starters for the 4th game..maybe played them a few series.

The 3rd game was when the starters played past halftime.

Seems odd that they'll get one full dress rehearsal before the season starts...unless they want to risk injuries in the final one.
I dunno, but I am sure of this... no matter what Denver decides to do, it's the wrong path in your world.

Which is why he should be banned for awhile... He shouldn't get to spew stupid shit every off season, then bail when it lands on his face. Only to freely return, without facing any consequences, to spew even more stupid shit, and keep bailing so he doesn't have to eat the shit he spews.
I support you.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 PM 08-14-2022

I've been calling for your ass to be banned literally for YEARS. You ALWAYS BAIL, so you're clueless to that fact. I've said it every year since you started pulling your disappearing act every October. I think it would be so cool for you to bail, then not be allowed back. So, not only have I been calling for your ban, I wanted you to find out in the same cowardly fashion that you use when you bail, before having to eat the shit you spew.

I don't think it's ever gonna happen, because you're such a stupid dipshit, I guess the mods find you amusing...

So, tell you what, since nobody is going to ban you, I'll take it upon myself to do so...Since you think Denver is "so loaded", and I don't, I'll bet you that Last Place Denver FINISHES IN LAST PLACE AGAIN this season. Loser is banned for up to 1 YEAR, or until the winner says the loser can come back. Odds are in your favor. You in or out?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:46 AM 08-15-2022
I've been calling for your ass to be banned literally for YEARS. You ALWAYS BAIL, so you're clueless to that fact. I've said it every year since you started pulling your disappearing act every October. I think it would be so cool for you to bail, then not be allowed back. So, not only have I been calling for your ban, I wanted you to find out in the same cowardly fashion that you use when you bail, before having to eat the shit you spew.

I don't think it's ever gonna happen, because you're such a stupid dipshit, I guess the mods find you amusing...

So, tell you what, since nobody is going to ban you, I'll take it upon myself to do so...Since you think Denver is "so loaded", and I don't, I'll bet you that Last Place Denver FINISHES IN LAST PLACE AGAIN this season. Loser is banned for up to 1 YEAR, or until the winner says the loser can come back. Odds are in your favor. You in or out?
I don't want to run a Chiefs fan off of their own forum.

I don't understand why you take it so personally when I don't log in for a couple of weeks. I was here on October 16th and took a break until the week of the first Broncos and Chiefs game on November 30th. After Denver lost, I was here posting for three consecutive days.

When Denver is good, or at least interesting, I spend more time following them, and as a consequence, I spend more time on Chiefs Planet.

When Denver is trash, I basically watch the games on Sunday and ignore them the rest of the week, and as a consequence, I spend less time on Chiefs Planet.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:52 AM 08-15-2022

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3063 of 4892
« First < 2063256329633013305330593060306130623063 306430653066306730733113316335634063 > Last »
Up