ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1563 of 4888
« First < 563106314631513155315591560156115621563 156415651566156715731613166320632563 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:51 PM 03-19-2018
Time to put this thread out to pasture. Denver isn't a threat.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:56 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Time to put this thread out to pasture. Denver isn't a threat.
No, but they sure a nice punching bag, and I'm just getting warmed up...
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:32 AM 03-20-2018
Sammy Watkins is gonna make a lot of people look real foolish by the end of the year. Buckle up - i predict him reaching his full potential.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:42 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Sammy Watkins is gonna make a lot of people look real foolish by the end of the year. Buckle up - i predict him reaching his full potential.
Andy Reid will get the most out of him if he stays healthy and if Mahomes does his part. And his speed combined with Hill's and Kelce's speed will be a problem.

I guess it really doesn't matter if Hill and Watkins aren't as good as their numbers indicate, as long as they're putting up numbers. But are they really guys you can trust to make a play in a crucial situation? The big plays are great, but they happen like once a game. What good are you if you make one big play and are invisible the rest of the game?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:44 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Andy Reid will get the most out of him if he stays healthy and if Mahomes does his part. And his speed combined with Hill's and Kelce's speed will be a problem.

I guess it really doesn't matter if Hill and Watkins aren't as good as their numbers indicate, as long as they're putting up numbers. But are they really guys you can trust to make a play in a crucial situation? The big plays are great, but they happen like once a game. What good are you if you make one big play and are invisible the rest of the game?
Good part is no one has to carry the offense. At any point, Hill, Hunt, Watkins or Kelce can make a play
[Reply]
RunKC 07:51 AM 03-20-2018

I guess it really doesn't matter if Hill and Watkins aren't as good as their numbers indicate, as long as they're putting up numbers.But are they really guys you can trust to make a play in a crucial situation? The big plays are great, but they happen like once a game. What good are you if you make one big play and are invisible the rest of the game?
You should probably ask yourself this about Case Keenum bc aside from a miracle play that will never happen again, he has not proven to be good in crucial moments.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:59 AM 03-20-2018
Hill didn’t disappear when he scored like 12 times against your teams overrated defense.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:02 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hill didn’t disappear when he scored like 12 times against your teams overrated defense.
He’s a bronco killer. Neither did Kelce. Denver CAN’T stop Kelce. They want no part of that
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:03 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Well, he had 3 in the first game of 2016... 1 in the second of 2016 and none in 2017.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:04 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
He’s a bronco killer. Neither did Kelce. Denver CAN’T stop Kelce. They want no part of that
Denver's defense can't stop an elite TE period the last 3-5 years, period.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:04 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Kelce didn't have a single catch against us week 17 :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:10 AM 03-20-2018

I feel like this is an odd thing to say. How do we know how players will perform till they get there? Did we know Foles would be so clutch? Obviously we have no idea how they will perform in a "big game" until we get to one. If Mahomes is as good as we think he will be - then an AFC championship game will be in the not too distant future, and then we will see. Hill has a habit of being targeted in crunch time though, so I have no doubt he will shine in crucial moments. Watkins on the other hand feeds of crowds and elite opponents, so should dominate. He had no drops last year.

And as far as one big play then being invisible goes - neither Hill or Watkins are those players- so nothing to worry about there. They've both proven to be extremely talented and productive when targeted. It's just up to the coach and qb to get them the ball. Unfortunately Goff didn't do that last year and routinely missed Watkins or didn't throw his way despite him constantly being open.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:12 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
I feel like this is an odd thing to say. How do we know how players will perform till they get there? Did we know Foles would be so clutch? Obviously we have no idea how they will perform in a "big game" until we get to one. If Mahomes is as good as we think he will be - then an AFC championship game will be in the not too distant future, and then we will see. Hill has a habit of being targeted in crunch time though, so I have no doubt he will shine in crucial moments. Watkins on the other hand feeds of crowds and elite opponents, so should dominate. He had no drops last year.

And as far as one big play then being invisible goes - neither Hill or Watkins are those players- so nothing to worry about there. They've both proven to be extremely talented and productive when targeted. It's just up to the coach and qb to get them the ball. Unfortunately Goff didn't do that last year and routinely missed Watkins or didn't throw his way despite him constantly being open.
Still, it's cute that you engage him ...
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:13 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Still, it's cute that you engage him ...
What's wrong with talking football? You should try it some time.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:15 AM 03-20-2018
Sammy Watkins is like a faster Demetrius Thomas :-)
[Reply]
Page 1563 of 4888
« First < 563106314631513155315591560156115621563 156415651566156715731613166320632563 > Last »
Up