ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 80
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
lewdog 02:42 PM 07-15-2016
I am trying to see the positive. It could be worse than paying to see Chiefs games.

I could have to live in the Chiefs viewing area (Kansas/Missouri) just to see them for free.

/shudder
[Reply]
Pablo 04:16 PM 07-15-2016
I had the Sunday Ticket for free last year since it was my first year with DirecTV. I don't even care to haggle or try to keep it. I get the Chiefs games, I'll watch whatever else is on the national broadcasts and be happy.

I find myself enjoying college football much more nowadays anyhow. NFL is Chiefs and fantasy football and that's about it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:37 PM 07-15-2016
I will get more games going forward locally so this may be my last with it. The games i am not emotionally invested in get harder to wstch every year. The sport is getting that bad that i don't feel like giving them money to support it. It's damn near WWE.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:49 PM 07-15-2016
Also, if anyone gets Sunday Ticket Max and is willing to share the internet access of Sunday Ticket and their login, I wouldn't mind paying someone some money if I can't get DTV to come down in price.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 07-16-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Also, if anyone gets Sunday Ticket Max and is willing to share the internet access of Sunday Ticket and their login, I wouldn't mind paying someone some money if I can't get DTV to come down in price.
It looks like I can get games on my electronic device without Max. I think that is new this year. Looking into it more. DTV site has been tough to navigate.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:25 PM 07-16-2016
Probably won't need it now that the Rams are in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:03 PM 07-24-2016
I got it for free again. The sixth year in a row. I just told them I can't afford it. I'm already paying for MLB Extra Innings and the Premiere package it's just too much. I'm going to cable. Then she offered NFLST Max for free.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:19 PM 07-26-2016
I'm going to try to get it for free for my in-laws this weekend.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:39 PM 07-26-2016
i think immma pass this year. Football isnt the same for me anymore. I dont get all excited about it. Ill redzone football this year. IM more of a baseball guy again, back to my roots. lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:41 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
I got it for free again. The sixth year in a row. I just told them I can't afford it. I'm already paying for MLB Extra Innings and the Premiere package it's just too much. I'm going to cable. Then she offered NFLST Max for free.
Was your contract up?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:24 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Was your contract up?
No I have a year left.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:27 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
I'd check your bill to make sure that they gave you the whole Sunday Ticket package and not just the max for free.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:40 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I'd check your bill to make sure that they gave you the whole Sunday Ticket package and not just the max for free.
I check the bill and call back to confirm a day later. It's all good.
[Reply]
Spokane Chief Fan 09:13 AM 07-27-2016
I called last night and did the same spiel as every year. I got the Sunday Ticket Max and I will be billed the 59.99 for six months and they are giving me a $50 credit for the next 12 months. I did have to sign up for another year. I have not paid for this in 10 years at least. You just have to be patient.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:17 AM 07-27-2016
Wife has called three times in last week trying to get a better deal on ST. We've been DTV and ST customers for 16 years, and she threatened to cancel both. The best they could do, they said, was $35.99 for 6 months. Not good enough, especially with what I read others getting here.

So we canceled. No Chiefs games every week for me anymore. And I'm on the path to cutting the cord on DTV as well in a month or two. Change is a-coming. With one kid in college and another a senior in HS, I need to save $.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 80
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up