ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 167
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:30 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
No, I was joking with him earlier about his cat looking like my roommate's
Sorry if I misread, but you quoted Buck, who said it could take a year, then you said "In all seriousness..."
[Reply]
Shogun 01:56 PM 11-17-2013
Last tuesday I adopted a 4 year old female black cat from Wayside Waifs. I'll upload some pics here in a few minutes
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:17 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Sorry if I misread, but you quoted Buck, who said it could take a year, then you said "In all seriousness..."
Poor wording on my part. If misunderstood, I was just adding my $.02 about how my cats had to adapt.
[Reply]
Shogun 04:52 PM 11-17-2013

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:57 PM 11-17-2013
How's the cat adapting to your home?
[Reply]
Shogun 05:42 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
How's the cat adapting to your home?
REALLY well. When I brought her home she hid for about 20 minutes until I lured her out with catnip, and since then shes only gotten more comfortable. I went and spent about $150 at Petsmart on the essentials like Kitty litter (Dr. Elseys is the shit! no pun intended) Shes got about 10 toys that she loves, but her favorite thing is chasing the laser pointer. I made her litter box out of a 30 gallon sterilite tote container, just cut out a door, and she used it almost immediately which surprised me. She is just a really good cat so far. At WW, they told me she was the most outgoing cat that they have and it shows, shes great. I've fallen asleep on the couch the last 3 nights and shes just slept on my chest for the most part. I think that she is just really happy to have a nice warm spot to stay and somebody taking care of her. I've spoiled her with wet cat food and she won't even eat the dry stuff now lol.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:47 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by Shogun:
REALLY well. When I brought her home she hid for about 20 minutes until I lured her out with catnip, and since then shes only gotten more comfortable. I went and spent about $150 at Petsmart on the essentials like Kitty litter (Dr. Elseys is the shit! no pun intended) Shes got about 10 toys that she loves, but her favorite thing is chasing the laser pointer. I made her litter box out of a 30 gallon sterilite tote container, just cut out a door, and she used it almost immediately which surprised me. She is just a really good cat so far. At WW, they told me she was the most outgoing cat that they have and it shows, shes great. I've fallen asleep on the couch the last 3 nights and shes just slept on my chest for the most part. I think that she is just really happy to have a nice warm spot to stay and somebody taking care of her. I've spoiled her with wet cat food and she won't even eat the dry stuff now lol.
Good for you, man. Not many people will take in a 4 year old cat, because their temperament is already set .Glad she has a good spot, sounds like she is too.
[Reply]
wink91wink 06:14 PM 11-17-2013

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:43 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by wink91wink:
That's a regal looking cat. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:45 PM 11-17-2013

Is that Moon?
[Reply]
Shogun 07:12 PM 11-17-2013
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Is that Moon?
I played with moon for a while, but that is "granny apple". Moon was sweet too but the apartment I'm living At allows only declqwed cats and I wasn't going to get one declawed myself. I renamed her Remy. She was declawed as soon as she was old enough. Eventually I want to adopt another cat so she can have somebody to keep her company when I'm Ay work
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:10 PM 11-23-2013
I need your help. Mrs. FMB! and I have another cat. This little girl (she's about 1 year old and pretty small) is very friendly, but she's already whooping Riggs and Murtaugh into line. But we're having trouble coming up with a name for her. The only rule we have is it must be a film or literary reference or name. HELP!

[Reply]
Shogun 08:12 PM 11-23-2013
I need your help. Mrs. FMB! and I have another cat. This little girl (she's about 1 year old and pretty small) is very friendly, but she's already whooping Riggs and Murtaugh into line. But we're having trouble coming up with a name for her. The only rule we have is it must be a film or literary reference or name. HELP!

Cute cat.

Name it Moon Unit or Dweezle.

or Ziggy.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:13 PM 11-23-2013
Cute cat.

Name it Moon Unit or Dweezle.

or Ziggy.
:-)

The rules are film or literary references... but thanks.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:13 PM 11-23-2013

Ripley.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 167
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Up