ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>NETFLIX: Filthy Rich Jeffrey Epstein limited series
InChiefsHeaven 07:30 PM 05-27-2020
This is new, not sure if there is a thread on it.

I'm just watching episode one...maybe we'll find out if he killed himself...:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:24 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Got 15 minutes in and was bored af. Next.
I lasted maybe 20 minutes, holy crap it sucks.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 PM 06-04-2020
Finally made it though it. Some of it was kind of tough to watch. I mean, I have a daughter. She's 6, not 14, but damn.

I thought they did a nice job of not politicizing anything too far (except Prince Andrew LOL - that dude took it in the shorts).

They also didn't try to go too far with anything and stuck to what the victims alleged and outside of that what they could corroborate, which frankly was not much.

Anyway, there is a bunch of shit I didn't know or remember. But my god. The level of filthy that fucker had to be was just appalling, even if you don't believe 100% of the allegations.

Originally Posted by sully1983:
There is just no way I can watch this. Too disgusting. What a POS
Some of it was tough. This was a small doses thing.

Originally Posted by Otter:
I may have gotten 20 minutes in before turning it off. The whole thing was like channel surfing between The View and whatever is on The Hallmark Channel.

A bunch of middle aged women telling sob stories of how they kept going back for more money for sex for the umpteenth time and then started bringing friends over to make even more money.

Give me a break you bullshitter.

If Epstein would have negotiated with society just a little he could have recruited girls from FSU and MU as long as every other small college. He may have gotten some scowls but he wouldn't have wound up in jail.
If these were 25 year old hos, I'd say sure, but these were kids man. And most of the ones that stuck around were kids that had a rough life and that seemed like the thing to do.

There could very well be some bullshit happening, I don't know, but kids are different man.

As far as getting college girls, I'm guessing that's part of being a pedo... Who knows, those girls looked like fucking babies. I'm sure that's his thing.
[Reply]
Otter 05:25 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Finally made it though it. Some of it was kind of tough to watch. I mean, I have a daughter. She's 6, not 14, but damn.

I thought they did a nice job of not politicizing anything too far (except Prince Andrew LOL - that dude took it in the shorts).

They also didn't try to go too far with anything and stuck to what the victims alleged and outside of that what they could corroborate, which frankly was not much.

Anyway, there is a bunch of shit I didn't know or remember. But my god. The level of filthy that fucker had to be was just appalling, even if you don't believe 100% of the allegations.

Some of it was tough. This was a small doses thing.

If these were 25 year old hos, I'd say sure, but these were kids man. And most of the ones that stuck around were kids that had a rough life and that seemed like the thing to do.

There could very well be some bullshit happening, I don't know, but kids are different man.

As far as getting college girls, I'm guessing that's part of being a pedo... Who knows, those girls looked like fucking babies. I'm sure that's his thing.
In no way shape or form do I condone what he did to those children I was simply pointing out my disdain for the way the series was formatted and the irony a stinky rich, good looking man was surrounded by beautiful young women yet chose children.

He's a scumbag and got off too easy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:57 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
In no way shape or form do I condone what he did to those children I was simply pointing out my disdain for the way the series was formatted and the irony a stinky rich, good looking man was surrounded by beautiful young women yet chose children.

He's a scumbag and got off too easy.
That's fair. I'm not throwing stones. Unfortunately today you have to view everything with a skeptical eye.

Fuck Epstien with a D9 Cat. Even if the portrayal of him here isn't necessarily accurate (I don't have any evidence to the contrary, but just in case)

In case the reference missed any of you, this is a D9 Cat.

[Reply]
dilligaf 09:52 PM 06-09-2020
Chad Prather the Political Cowboy did a 5 or 6 part podcast that really got deep into the story. It’s a pretty good listen if you’re interested.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:07 AM 06-10-2020
It sucks that Epstein was killed as I wanted not only for him to face those girls but also to see who else he took down with him. No doubt that network was vast and included some powerful people.
[Reply]
scho63 01:02 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
He's not, actually. He basically changes a few sentences around and slaps his name underneath the titles of shit other people have written. He has admitted he doesn't write most of "his" books. Ghostwriting for him is a decent gig if you can get it.
You're right. I did see the story on him on 60 minutes. I should have put "book producing" machine. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 08:44 PM 06-10-2020
Just for your info this is what Netflix addicts could look like in 20 years.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...-what-22170692

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up