ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 56
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:08 PM 03-20-2006
I thought it was interesting that his 'new' life sucked as much as his old life, albeit for different reasons. So maybe instead of moving him away from the mob, all this NDE stuff will convince him to stay.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:20 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by Black Ice:
who is his wife during the dream sequences? It didn't sound like Carmella.
Gloria Trillo.
[Reply]
Brock 12:24 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by :
The voice of Purgatory Tony's wife wasn't played by Annabella Sciorra, or any other actress who's been on the show before; she's just a generic non-Carmela female voice.
http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/sep...l=1&thispage=1
[Reply]
GoTrav 12:54 PM 03-20-2006
Didn't think much about it but Carmella giving Tony his new insurance card in the first episode. And don't you need to be dead to be "in" Purgatory? I didn't read but a paragraph of the above link...is it just spoiler information for the 2nd episode?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:57 PM 03-20-2006
This year has already surpassed last year IMO. First two episodes have been very good. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 01:40 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by Black Ice:
Didn't think much about it but Carmella giving Tony his new insurance card in the first episode. And don't you need to be dead to be "in" Purgatory? I didn't read but a paragraph of the above link...is it just spoiler information for the 2nd episode?
If you haven't seen episode 2 yet, don't read that link.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 01:41 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Gloria Trillo.
Really?! Are you sure? I'll have to watch it again and listen more closely.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Really?! Are you sure? I'll have to watch it again and listen more closely.
No, I am not sure. Just a guess. Brock posted that the voice belonged to no prior character. This godamned show has got me on edge so far this season!
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 01:48 PM 03-20-2006
No, I am not sure. Just a guess. Brock posted that the voice belonged to no prior character. This godamned show has got me on edge so far this season!
Right. I've loved it so far. There's plenty to think about.

Here's a crazy thought that I saw on the internet somewhere about a month ago. Tony's life in the mafia is really a dream. At the end of the season, he wakes up as a normal guy. Gosh, I hope that's not true.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:52 PM 03-20-2006
Right. I've loved it so far. There's plenty to think about.

Here's a crazy thought that I saw on the internet somewhere about a month ago. Tony's life in the mafia is really a dream. At the end of the season, he wakes up as a normal guy. Gosh, I hope that's not true.
That would be the biggest MFing cop-out in history. I would whack David Chase and his gumar.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 02:10 PM 03-20-2006
That would be the biggest MFing cop-out in history. I would whack David Chase and his gumar.
What if you wake up to find out that the Soprano's is real and Chiefs Planet is just a dream?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:11 PM 03-20-2006
What if you wake up to find out that the Soprano's is real and Chiefs Planet is just a dream?
I could handle that.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 03:21 PM 03-20-2006
Who are you guys rooting for as Tony's successor? In the event he dies, or is brain damaged when waking from his coma?

I guess I'm rooting for Christopher, he has been one of my favorites for along time.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:23 PM 03-20-2006
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
Who are you guys rooting for as Tony's successor? In the event he dies, or is brain damaged when waking from his coma?

I guess I'm rooting for Christopher, he has been one of my favorites for along time.
One of my favorite characters is Tony Buco. But, he can't succed Tony. So, yes, Christopher is my choice. But, Vito has already mentioned that he thinks HE would be next in line.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 03:26 PM 03-20-2006
One of my favorite characters is Tony Buco. But, he can't succed Tony. So, yes, Christopher is my choice. But, Vito has already mentioned that he thinks HE would be next in line.
Vito thinks he pulls more weight than he does.. the other guys don't like him, but i did hear him mention that.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 56
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up