ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 56
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:36 PM 03-16-2006
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I think she could use an increase in protein. I'd be happy to provide my services.
Get in line behind almost every dude on this BB.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:23 PM 03-19-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 2

Well, here it is.

Have at it.

Discuss..............
[Reply]
SquirrellyBastard 09:32 PM 03-19-2006
A.J. going off about Uncle Junior and flunking out of school sure seems to set him getting in the game with Pops.

What's up with Tony's dream sequence...I think he was hallucinating about what his life would be like had he not been in the mafia.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:34 PM 03-19-2006
Typical setup issue. Next week should be fireworks.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:35 PM 03-19-2006
:-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 09:35 PM 03-19-2006
The beginning of the Episode is pretty trippy.But seeing the power struggel over who runs the family in tony's Stead makes the next few episodes seem very interesting.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:51 PM 03-19-2006
Interesting........

I hope Tony comes out of it soon. But, who knows. The show is unpredictable. He could be out of commission for a while.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 09:52 PM 03-19-2006
Here is a SPOILER:

EPISODE 2 SUCKS. TONY IS IN A COMA AND THERE IS A CHANCE HE WILL SUFFER FROM BRAIN DAMAGE IF HE SURVIVES.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:00 PM 03-19-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefnj:
Here is a SPOILER:

EPISODE 2 SUCKS. TONY IS IN A COMA AND THERE IS A CHANCE HE WILL SUFFER FROM BRAIN DAMAGE IF HE SURVIVES.
That's not really a spoiler if we all just watched it.

I don't think it sucked. It was just different. But I think it is setting up for some good action in the next few episodes.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 10:21 PM 03-19-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:

I don't think it sucked. It was just different. But I think it is setting up for some good action in the next few episodes.
No, it sucked. Tony got shot last week. Of course there is going to be a power struggle with him laid up and Johnny in jail. They didn't need to waste an entire episode with Tony laying in a coma, Carmella telling him how much she loved him and AJ remaining a loser.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:23 PM 03-19-2006
No, it sucked. Tony got shot last week. Of course there is going to be a power struggle with him laid up and Johnny in jail. They didn't need to waste an entire episode with Tony laying in a coma, Carmella telling him how much she loved him and AJ remaining a loser.
I didn't see it or anything, but normally with TV shows whole episodes of filler and extensive flashback sequences that aren't in continuity = jumping the shark
[Reply]
beavis 10:29 PM 03-19-2006
Originally Posted by JimmyGump:
Typical setup issue. Next week should be fireworks.
Sure looked like it by the preview.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 12:00 AM 03-20-2006
I don't see you changing the channel.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:19 AM 03-20-2006
I enjoyed tonight's episode. There was some really quality subtle stuff woven into it, both in the script and in the edit.
[Reply]
1punkyQB 04:59 AM 03-20-2006
The only problem I have with the show are the dream sequences. Besides the one in the first season with Isabella. It's a shame she couldn't be a recurring character cuz she was easy on the eyes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 56
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up