Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Divisional Round Saturday***
RunKC 08:52 AM 01-16-2021
Rams/Packers 3:35 PM FOX
Ravens Bills 7:15 NBC

Should be a fun day of action
[Reply]
Cntrygal 10:39 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Bills are ****ed. I mean FFS we jammed the ball down their throats. No way they’re stopping Baltimore.

I think the Pack probably roll unless the Rams D takes over the game. But one amazing Rodgers play and I think it’s hard for the Rams to keep up.

:-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:47 PM 01-16-2021
As far as the Packers are concerned, that is the same team we almost beat with Matt Moore at QB last year. I'm not a betting man but as I've said here before, I would never bet against Mahomes in a big game.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:26 PM 01-16-2021
The Lamar apologists are out in force on Twitter crying about how he doesn’t have a true #1 receiver. Wah, Josh Allen has Diggs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:32 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
The Lamar apologists are out in force on Twitter crying about how he doesn’t have a true #1 receiver. Wah, Josh Allen has Diggs.
Yes he does. He has Mark Andrews. A true #1 WR would be a waste on that team. Jackson can’t get him the ball.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yes he does. He has Mark Andrews. A true #1 WR would be a waste on that team. Jackson can’t get him the ball.
And it’s not like Hollywood Brown hasn’t been playing well down the stretch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
:-)
Yep. I get to wear that one.

To be fair, I still don't get it. I mean, we have Mahomes and chose to run it down your throat, and did it successfully. And our run game is ass. Ravens run game is far, far better than ours and you just annihilated them.

I get that your guys were far more worried about our pass game, but you would think that even if they were bailing on us, Baltimore could still run on you guys.

And they didn't.

Allen played like dog balls and you still beat them like a rented mule.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck man, Brown is a hell of a player.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:36 PM 01-16-2021
Lamar is the most coddled player in the NFL.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:37 PM 01-16-2021
Had home wide open for a TD and missed by a mile. The next throw goes back for a pick 6
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fuck man, Brown is a hell of a player.
And he’s wasted with Lamar. Put him on a team with Mahomes....and fuck. Shit....even Myles Boykin is wasted on that team.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:53 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yup with the Lamar dick riders it’s always someone else’s fault when the Ravens fuck up. He was previously unsuccessful because he was a young player in an offense designed for Joe Flacco. Oh and btw you’re a racist if you say his name in the same breath as Michael Vick.

I wish I could make this shit up.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:55 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can almost hear that racist asshole Marcellus Wiley talking about how the rest of the Ravens let Lamar down by playing so poorly, and how this loss and the pick 6 really weren't Jackson's fault.

And if by some miracle the Chiefs were to lose, Wiley would spend the entire hour explaining why it was Mahomes' fault, and why it proves that he isn't as good as Lamar Jackson.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:01 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I can almost hear that racist asshole Marcellus Wiley talking about how the rest of the Ravens let Lamar down by playing so poorly, and how this loss and the pick 6 really weren't Jackson's fault.

And if by some miracle the Chiefs were to lose, Wiley would spend the entire hour explaining why it was Mahomes' fault, and why it proves that he isn't as good as Lamar Jackson.

The Pick 6 was NOT Lamar's fault at all. The blame should go on the two wide-open Ravens receivers. By being so completely wide open in the end zone-it allowed the two Bills defenders to quadruple cover the target for Lamar's pass.

They forced Jackson to throw into quadruple coverage because two other Raven's receivers did not let themselves be guarded. Selfish!
[Reply]
joethomas 12:15 AM 01-17-2021
I think Vick was probably better. Lowmar will never beat decent quarterbacks.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:16 AM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Pick 6 was NOT Lamar's fault at all. The blame should go on the two wide-open Ravens receivers. By being so completely wide open in the end zone-it allowed the two Bills defenders to quadruple cover the target for Lamar's pass.

They forced Jackson to throw into quadruple coverage because two other Raven's receivers did not let themselves be guarded. Selfish!
Yeah, I can hear Wiley saying (with a straight face and in all seriousness) that Greg Roman called a terrible game, and the rest of the offense was so bad, that both of those things forced Lamar into trying to do too much in an effort to carry the team on his back, and in trying to do that, he was forced to be aggressive in the red zone, which caused the pick 6.

Wiley literally makes excuses anytime Lamar Jackson doesn't play well, because to Wiley, he is the only true black QB in the NFL. Watson, Bridgewater, and Murray don't "act black" enough, and Prescott, Wilson, and Mahomes are too light skinned. I think the only other black QB he likes is Cam Newton.

Of course, he never just comes out and says these things, but it's so obvious when you watch him over the course of the NFL season.

[Reply]
Page 101 of 103
« First < 5191979899100101 102103 >
Up