ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
-King- 09:07 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
It's not really that hard. We seem to play in the cold/snow/rain much better than many teams. Pat can "spin" it in anything. It gives us an advantage. The only reason this is an issue is because we are playing every year in late January. Games like the negative degree game this year are a once every 25 year occurence. The Dolphs had no chance.
Sure. But again, Pat can "spin" it in anything but he's at his pure best in good weather/indoor games when he has he and his receivers aren't limited by weather.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:13 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Seeing as how tickets get dramatically cheaper and there are empty seats in the stadium, I think you're overestimating how much people "enjoy" being out in that weather.
The Dolphins game was obviously extreme (and I already mentioned arguably one that could have been moved), but the vast majority of games are not.

Games where the Chiefs could have used a dome....
That torrential downpour game in the 90s
The -30° wind chill game
....then... uh.... there was that other Dolphins game a decade or so ago that I went to and froze my ass off, but I was also pretty unprepared for it. I got rained on once during a MNF game, and surprise, I got wet.

I'm sure a few games exist, but the vast majority of the time being outdoors is highly enjoyable, and sometimes that does mean buying the right gear so you don't freeze your ass off... and if you can't figure out how to stay warm when it's ~20° while living in the midwest, then yeah stay home.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Pat was seen out in a field near legends with a golden shovel marking the spot he wants his statue earlier today
:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:12 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
We need to get a final four and to get that we need a DOME
1988 says hello.
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:43 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.
It's another level of adversity. It's rising to the challenge. It's looking at the guy across from you and knowing you will beat him even if it's 110 degrees, or -15, or raining, or if your hamstring is tweaked, or if your cleats aren't holding, or if you are throwing up because of the flu. It's knowing you are going to dig deeper than that other guy.

I don't understand your "playing below their potential" comment, to me the weather just brings another level of determination.

There is always indoor soccer and arena league football for the folks that believe perfect weather equates to ultimate performance.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:08 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I will never understand people wanting their team to win, but wanting the weather to make them play below their potential, because some caveman part of their brain thinks losing digits to frostbite makes them real men.

Imagine, having a penis so tiny that you need your football team to play "in the elements" to make you feel like a man. Pathetic.

Not only is this post just odd, it is factually incorrect at least in regards to the Chiefs.

In the Miami playoff game, which was the only one "losing your digits to frostbite" would apply to this past season, the Chiefs scored above their season average on offense and allowed a season low in points against (regular and post season). Explain to us how that is playing below their potential?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:01 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Football is a fall, New England climate sport.
Don’t tell the SEC that
[Reply]
srvy 08:10 AM 04-15-2024
The average summer temps in KC last 4 years about 78F.

The Average winter temps in last 4 years is around 33F.

I think we can all survive.
[Reply]
srvy 08:39 AM 04-15-2024
https://showmeinstitute.org/blog/sub...oZSeHtJvaRPv6s

Interesting report I just read on the cancer of concrete report by Populus for the Royals. Seems Shyster Sherman has removed the report from Royals website and backing away. Just not trustful this organization.

I never believed that bs from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 AM 04-15-2024
Not that we're there yet but if it happens what's wrong with the Royals moving out of JACO and giving JOCO or WYCO a few decades of being bullied/blackmailed by the Royals every few years?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:50 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
https://showmeinstitute.org/blog/sub...oZSeHtJvaRPv6s

Interesting report I just read on the cancer of concrete report by Populus for the Royals. Seems Shyster Sherman has removed the report from Royals website and backing away. Just not trustful this organization.

I never believed that bs from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Concrete cancer is in remission. Was at stage 4 just a couple of months ago but there’s been a miracle turnaround
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Not that we're there yet but if it happens what's wrong with the Royals moving out of JACO and giving JOCO or WYCO a few decades of being bullied/blackmailed by the Royals every few years?
Nothing ideally they both move to KS
[Reply]
srvy 12:27 PM 04-15-2024
Local news reported that Sherman has revived talks with NKC and Clay County. If I was them I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Don't be used like this.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:27 PM 04-15-2024
Local news reported that Sherman has revived talks with NKC and Clay County. If I was them I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Don't be used like this.
Shit...
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:00 PM 04-15-2024
Local news reported that Sherman has revived talks with NKC and Clay County. If I was them I'd tell him to go **** himself. Don't be used like this.
He wants a downtown stadium where the trust fund 20 somethings can walk to and pay for $20 beers all night. He is going to take these offers and shop them around for a better deal.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up