ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Bearcat 11:44 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm guessing I'm at a 4 for a lot of folks. That's how I rolled in high school, too :-)
I totally get that.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:47 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I totally get that.

Such an underrated scene in that show.
[Reply]
luv 11:45 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm guessing I'm at a 4 for a lot of folks. That's how I rolled in high school, too :-)
I always thought that way of myself in high school, too. I would see people I graduated with years later and not say hi. Not because I'm stuck up, but because I don't think they'll remember me and I don't want them to be like "who in the hell is this person" as I walk up and say hi...lol. Turns out those people who I thought wouldn't remember me actually came up, said hi and called me by name. So, at the very least, I'd put myself as a 3. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:01 PM 04-16-2021
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:39 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
See I don't understand this I mean those guys aren't assholes to me so I don't see how it is so hard to get along with people on a message board.

Here you are changing their names so that really makes you look like an asshole. I think those guys are entertaining and or knowledgeable and you can't call Jewish Rabbi an asshole because he offered Fuck Pie to Sweet Daddy Hate. Now if you said Sweet Daddy Hate was an asshole I'd probably agree with you but he was never an asshole to me either.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:47 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
See I don't understand this I mean those guys aren't assholes to me so I don't see how it is so hard to get along with people on a message board.

Here you are changing their names so that really makes you look like an asshole. I think those guys are entertaining and or knowledgeable and you can't call Jewish Rabbi an asshole because he offered Fuck Pie to Sweet Daddy Hate. Now if you said Sweet Daddy Hate was an asshole I'd probably agree with you but he was never an asshole to me either.
I always liked SDH, but he just fixated on the mods and wouldn't let it go. Tried on several occasions to talk him down but he wouldn't have it.

I will say that "Eat fuck pie, queers" is perhaps the greatest parting shot in board history. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:58 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I always liked SDH, but he just fixated on the mods and wouldn't let it go. Tried on several occasions to talk him down but he wouldn't have it.

I will say that "Eat fuck pie, queers" is perhaps the greatest parting shot in board history. :-)
Can't believe he showed up to a bash.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:02 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Can't believe he showed up to a bash.
I must have missed that one.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:31 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

There's a pretty obvious reason he listed those people, or at least some of them. They can't stand his signature.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's a pretty obvious reason he listed those people, or at least some of them. They can't stand his signature.
It’s probably been 12 years since I’ve had signatures turned on.
[Reply]
Spott 07:30 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
It’s probably been 12 years since I’ve had signatures turned on.
I didn’t even realize signatures were still a thing. I just assumed those were turned off automatically a long time ago.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:42 PM 04-16-2021
Pablo is hilarious.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:27 PM 04-16-2021
Funny how you hate some of the best posters on this site (and I’m not even including myself in that group).
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM 04-17-2021
If I accept that the earth is 583.5 years old like you believe, will you take me off of your list?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:33 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If I accept that the earth is 583.5 years old like you believe, will you take me off of your list?
You and I both know it's closer to 600 years old, but if you feel like you need to let go of your beliefs to make a friend, go for it.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 31
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up