ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting bored and fidgety?
scho63 12:37 AM 03-29-2020
I've held up pretty well so far because of all the OT at work and been busy with 60 hours a week but the two days I'm off is driving me crazy.

I'm running out of things to do, places to eat and where to drive to.

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.

Not sure how many more weeks I can go before I start pulling the hair out of my head.

How's your patience doing and have you got enough to do to keep you busy in your down time? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:11 PM 03-29-2020
Adorable. These quarantined Italian boys do a great job playing Coldplay on violin. Enjoy!

Some fantastic quarantined Coldplay straight from Italy. Love these little dudes. pic.twitter.com/VOqL1MIooI

— ian bremmer (@ianbremmer) March 29, 2020

[Reply]
eDave 06:14 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Adorable. These quarantined Italian boys do a great job playing Coldplay on violin. Enjoy!

That's not very good. Because Coldplay is not very good. They were though. Right up through the completion X & Y.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:24 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
That's not very good. Because Coldplay is not very good. They were though. Right up through the completion X & Y.
I love how that song of Coldplay sounds on violin—more than Coldplay's.
To each his own, I guess. Plus the two boys are so adorable.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:26 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
WRONG that was incredible, they nailed every note and nuance... it filled the room with lovely sound

But you’re absolutely RIGHT that they peaked with X&Y, everything since then has been top 40 baby food... they actually used to be cool
[Reply]
eDave 06:26 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I love how that song of Coldplay sounds on violin—more than Coldplay's.
To each his own, I guess. Plus the two boys are so adorable.
Talented kids are one of lifes great pleasures.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:39 AM 03-30-2020
Keeping busy with yard work and lots of other projects. Finally had the time to organize all my toolboxes and clean the garage. Been chainsawing a downed Cottonwood in my backyard. I only have about 40 more feet to cut up in chunks.
[Reply]
2112 03:41 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Keeping busy with yard work and lots of other projects. Finally had the time to organize all my toolboxes and clean the garage. Been chainsawing a downed Cottonwood in my backyard. I only have about 40 more feet to cut up in chunks.
Is Rush being blasted at the halfcan residence while these projects are going on?
[Reply]
neech 07:05 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Two things I've taken for granted and didn't realize how important they were in maintaining my lifestyle:
  1. The barber
  2. The gym

Besides looking like a white guy sporting an afro I've been doing pretty well.
A week ago I heard the hair cut places could be closing, I went up to the local Great Clips at 5 minutes to noon. A lady came out and said all of them are closed at noon. I just missed it, down the street a different hair cutting chain was still opened so they cut it.

My hair is thick and bulks up I wouldn't have been happy.
[Reply]
F150 07:27 AM 03-30-2020
Day is complete. Trapped the Captain of the Racoon Destruction Team finally.

RIP Old timer, you tore up a lot of shit.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:07 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
Is Rush being blasted at the halfcan residence while these projects are going on?
Of course, and all of my Trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe and........... chain saw
[Reply]
scho63 10:35 AM 04-30-2020
I can see a lot more people who WERE getting bored and fidgety because there are a LOT more people on the roads, in our office building working and trying to do their bet to get back to normal.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:46 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I can see a lot more people who WERE getting bored and fidgety because there are a LOT more people on the roads, in our office building working and trying to do their bet to get back to normal.
My normal schedule I work 12 hour shifts 3 days one week and 4 the next. Every 4th week I get 7 days off. Those are the worse. I can't just sit at home and do nothing. We are renting temporary housing so I don't have any "home" projects to keep be busy. We have taken a lot of walks and binge watched enough TV to last a lifetime.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:56 AM 04-30-2020
I've only been bored around people. If I have electricity and internet, impossible to be bored.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I've only been bored around people. If I have electricity and internet, impossible to be bored.
Thats right, the internet should be entertaining for hours and hours......that and some golden tee.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:06 AM 04-30-2020
Went to Jack in the Box yesterday, first fast food since all this started. Just a drive thru and trying to understand people talking behind a mask not easy. Yep, got my order wrong, it was "curly fries' not just fries.

Will be heading to the mountains just to get away from all this.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up