ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting bored and fidgety?
scho63 12:37 AM 03-29-2020
I've held up pretty well so far because of all the OT at work and been busy with 60 hours a week but the two days I'm off is driving me crazy.

I'm running out of things to do, places to eat and where to drive to.

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.

Not sure how many more weeks I can go before I start pulling the hair out of my head.

How's your patience doing and have you got enough to do to keep you busy in your down time? :-)
[Reply]
Otter 03:28 PM 03-29-2020
Two things I've taken for granted and didn't realize how important they were in maintaining my lifestyle:
  1. The barber
  2. The gym

Besides looking like a white guy sporting an afro I've been doing pretty well.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:53 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Two things I've taken for granted and didn't realize how important they were in maintaining my lifestyle:
  1. The barber
  2. The gym

Besides looking like a white guy sporting an afro I've been doing pretty well.
Both of these for me too. The no gym is killing me and I get a cut every month. I’ll be doing the combover soon.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:00 PM 03-29-2020
Some ideas for at home, if you're bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiV...A84jog&index=2
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:02 PM 03-29-2020
Mowed the yard today.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:04 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Some ideas for at home, if you're bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiV...A84jog&index=2

The guy with the bear is such a pussy.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:33 PM 03-29-2020
Bored, fidgety? Nah.

Still pretty much the same for me beyond my son being home and the wife only goes in 1 day a week for the time being. Probably will change this week to working remotely full time for her. Working from home never stopped for me.
[Reply]
srvy 04:46 PM 03-29-2020
Repaired my wrought iron handrails outside the home yesterday and today. They are rusting away where they enter concrete steps and landings. Wire wheeled the rust and used naval jelly to kill further rust. a few spots had rusted so much that holes had begun and was allowing water inside the posts. Filled with Bondo sanded this morning and repaints all the handrails. This looks temporary as I probably will need to saw out soon cut out the rusted posts and weld in new. Then drill and chisel out the mortared in old posts and then reset newly repaired wrought iron rails. This will get me to next spring.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:47 PM 03-29-2020
A little fidgety but have been getting outside.
Got a lot of yard work accomplished the last two days. Looking forward to knocking some other things off the list
[Reply]
srvy 04:53 PM 03-29-2020
The ants are getting hungry so next up spray around the foundation with Talstar. Also they shrubbery is growing so Ill take care that hopefully before sunset.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:05 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The guy with the bear is such a pussy.
I know.

I was trying to link the remote alligator head video but it just wouldn't embed, nor would this. That would be perfect for my neighborhood pond where people walk their dogs and kids play in the park. It really freaks people out but we do have gators so they think it's real.
[Reply]
eDave 05:12 PM 03-29-2020
I was quaranteening before quaranteening was cool.

#thuglife
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:13 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I was quaranteening before quaranteening was cool.

#thuglife
LOL
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:14 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
Good thing with Montana is there are lots of lonely roads and gas is $1.99/g. Gonna go camping for my girls birthday and do some sightseeing. Trying to do the things I haven’t had time to do lately.
Dudes got it figured out!
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 05:22 PM 03-29-2020
Yes.

Broke my arm/wrist while sleepwalking.

Can't drink because I'm on Tylenol-Codeine, limited on video games I can play with one hand (only turn-based, so XCom and that's about it.

Can only sleep when the codeine has set in, though it makes me loopy and itchy. Can see how people get hooked on it.

Switched to arthritis-grade acetaminophen (650 mg), but even that doesn't kill the pain as well as the codeine.

Thankfully, job is still intact, and this didn't happen during busy times, but still...
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:31 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Yes.

Broke my arm/wrist while sleepwalking.

Can't drink because I'm on Tylenol-Codeine, limited on video games I can play with one hand (only turn-based, so XCom and that's about it.

Can only sleep when the codeine has set in, though it makes me loopy and itchy. Can see how people get hooked on it.

Switched to arthritis-grade acetaminophen (650 mg), but even that doesn't kill the pain as well as the codeine.

Thankfully, job is still intact, and this didn't happen during busy times, but still...
KJ I cracked both my ankles when a ladder slid out while I was on it 10 years ago. They gave me codeine for pain. I took one of those and threw the rest away. I would rather feel pain than the itch and skin crawling feeling that crap gave me.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up