ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:23 PM 02-25-2020
Jalen Reagor is a 5'11 speed demon who has lapses in concentration with catching the ball.

Sammy is fast but we need some bigger possession receivers to compliment Hill and Hardman and I'm hoping Sammy stays.

In that case I'd much rather have a Jefferson who is a route wizard and ball skills guy than Jalen Reagor who is a guy who gets by on athleticism and has issues catching in traffic and playing through contact.

edit: also Jefferson IS fast, just not a blazer. He has an incredible ability to get open and when he does, he catches the ball. I think he would be amazing in this offense and Reagor would get lost in the shuffle.

Jefferson is ranked higher than Reagor too

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...eiver-rankings
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:23 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I wouldn't mind a big bodied possession wr, but really, give me fast guys that can get open.

One spot no one is really talking about that would help the offense would be another dynamic TE>
Chase Claypool, fucker.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:26 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Jalen Reagor is a 5'11 speed demon who has lapses in concentration with catching the ball.

Sammy is fast but we need some bigger possession receivers to compliment Hill and Hardman and I'm hoping Sammy stays.

In that case I'd much rather have a Jefferson who is a route wizard and ball skills guy than Jalen Reagor who is a guy who gets by on athleticism and has issues catching in traffic and playing through contact.

edit: also Jefferson IS fast, just not a blazer. He has an incredible ability to get open and when he does, he catches the ball. I think he would be amazing in this offense and Reagor would get lost in the shuffle.
You and I have different standards for "Big Receiver".

I don't think Sammy is a big receiver.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:27 PM 02-25-2020
If we're gonna talk late 1 WR's, how about Laviska Shanault, dude makes plays.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:30 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I wouldn't mind a big bodied possession wr, but really, give me fast guys that can get open.

One spot no one is really talking about that would help the offense would be another dynamic TE>
Thats why I would rather Draft Oline / Linebackers and sign a vet (Dez/anyone) than spend a draft pick on WR.

My draft would look like this......

1. Cesar Ruiz, C

2. Jonathan Taylor, RB

3. Nick Harris OL

Maybe go CB in rounds 4/5
[Reply]
Mecca 02:31 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Thats why I would rather Draft Oline / Linebackers and sign a vet (Dez/anyone) than spend a draft pick on WR.

1. Cesar Ruiz, C

2. Jonathan Taylor, RB

3. Nick Harris OL

EW....
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:32 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You and I have different standards for "Big Receiver".

I don't think Sammy is a big receiver.
6'1 and also plays big, great after contact.

He plays bigger than Robinson who is actually taller.

But anyway Jefferson is 6'3 so I like that.

I'm just glad Veach is doing his diligence.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:32 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

1. Cesar Ruiz, C

2. Jonathan Taylor, RB

3. Nick Harris OL

Fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:34 PM 02-25-2020
Early draft picks are for playmakers and OTs....guards, centers and RB's unless the dude is special don't need to be high picks.

If you take a center in the 1st round dude better be an all pro several times.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:35 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And is constantly injured.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:36 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm a little worried about some things with him:

Originally Posted by :
Track/adjust: Disappointing ball tracking abilities down the field. Was often under thrown as a result of his elite explosiveness and his quarterback play, but was also guilty of overshooting his landmarks without retaining a downfield stack and subsequently having to try to play back through his opponent into the football, which often failed.
Originally Posted by :
Blocking: Has all of the tools to be a great blocker and simply isn’t as a result of effort and interest. Checks out frequently on running plays and is never a lead blocker on screens or other constraint plays, as he is almost invariably the target. When he looks to get physical and aggressive, he creates displacement regularly. Just a matter of want-to.

[Reply]
Mecca 02:36 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
And is constantly injured.
Eh he had a toe problem that he got fixed.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:37 PM 02-25-2020

Laviska Shenault WR #2

One of the most diverse prospects in the class, Shenault is 110% dynamic athlete that just needs the ball.

- + long speed
- ++ acceleration
- good vertical tracking
- elite YAC
- vision & physicality w/ the ball
- body control grounded & in air pic.twitter.com/Xke2rzPfHL

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) February 24, 2020

Shenault is one of the guys I like quite a bit.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:39 PM 02-25-2020
I’m all in on Shenault too. That’s my favorite WR that could realistically make it to 32.

Aiyuk might be the best fit and value though. Dude has all of the speed and YAC ability that we lose with Watkins to go with some freakishly long arms.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:40 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm a little worried about some things with him:
I tend to give guys a bit of a break when they're the only good player on the team.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 45
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up