ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:06 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’ve told people since the super bowL ended that we need a WR In the first two rounds because we are losing Robinson and possibly Watkins. WR is a need! I like Jefferson
You’ve been telling everyone. The problem is that you probably posted it in a thread about the best beer out there.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Isn’t that what O’Daniel did at Clemson?
To a degree, Simmons has just been way better at it. My issue with him is if some shitty team like the Giants picks him, he isn't a cornerstone player so they're gonna be upset.

He isn't the cake or even the icing, he's the cherry on top. Like if he were to come to the Chiefs I think he could flourish here. Nickel is basically base now days so that doesn't bother me to much...

You do have a guy here who can realistically give you reps at WOLB, SOLB, SS and that nickel/dime backer role.

With a DC that understands versatility he could be a real asset that stands out, but not all teams are a fit for that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:13 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
To a degree, Simmons has just been way better at it. My issue with him is if some shitty team like the Giants picks him, he isn't a cornerstone player so they're gonna be upset.

He isn't the cake or even the icing, he's the cherry on top. Like if he were to come to the Chiefs I think he could flourish here. Nickel is basically base now days so that doesn't bother me to much...

You do have a guy here who can realistically give you reps at WOLB, SOLB, SS and that nickel/dime backer role.

With a DC that understands versatility he could be a real asset that stands out, but not all teams are a fit for that.
And guaranteed that some top 15 team is going to take him because of athletic ability alone.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:18 PM 02-25-2020
You’ve been telling everyone. The problem is that you probably posted it in a thread about the best beer out there.
WHITE CLAW!!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:19 PM 02-25-2020
And guaranteed that some top 15 team is going to take him because of athletic ability alone.
Probably, right now I assume it's Jacksonville or Oakland and I don't like his fit in either of those spots.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Exactly. Guys like Spags and Belichick would be the ideal DC’s to figure out how to use Simmons.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:38 PM 02-25-2020
I’ve told people since the super bowL ended that we need a WR In the first two rounds because we are losing Robinson and possibly Watkins. WR is a need! I like Jefferson

Justin Jefferson says he donated the money Odell gave him after the national championship to his local church 🙏 @brgridiron

(via @MorganLagreeTBP) pic.twitter.com/UlH0lNJNmv

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
Kiimo 01:47 PM 02-25-2020
The more I read about Jefferson the more I like him. 6'3 intermediate route runner extraordinaire.

We could really use a guy who will never be a #1 but would thrive as a 2 or 3. He catches everything.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/j...son/esI1JY8rYR
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:47 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Yup I want this guy!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 02-25-2020
There's going to be a lot of talent available at our spot. The scout in Veach has to be pretty excited about this draft.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:00 PM 02-25-2020
Yes please.

MOAR weapons baby.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM 02-25-2020

Notes)

1. I'm definitely over calling Simmons a linebacker, he's a safety first to me. If you go base 4-3 and use him at will, thats fine but thats the only time he's a Linebacker to me.

2. Big yikes for Fields who I already know I'll be lower on next year. pic.twitter.com/ManuNnct3x

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) February 20, 2020

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:03 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by :
A versatile receiver, Jefferson has the skills to win from the slot and outside with appeal at all levels of the field. His best qualities are his route running, hands and ball skills while he does leave something to be desired in terms of a dynamic athletic profile. Jefferson is likely a No. 2 or 3 option in an NFL passing game but he should be productive if paired with the right quarterback and a system that accentuates his strengths.
We don't need another Hill/Mecole. we need another Watkins/Robinson to compliment them.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
We don't need another Hill/Mecole. we need another Watkins/Robinson to compliment them.
This makes no sense.

Watkins is closer to Mecole and Hill than Robinson. He just isn’t quite as fast.
[Reply]
O.city 02:21 PM 02-25-2020
I wouldn't mind a big bodied possession wr, but really, give me fast guys that can get open.

One spot no one is really talking about that would help the offense would be another dynamic TE>
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up