ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Nzoner's Game Room>We have a new GM and his name is Brett Veach
okiedokieokoye 02:36 PM 07-10-2017
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
From @TomPelissero and me: The #Chiefs are finalizing a deal for Brett Veach to be their new GM.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:14 AM 02-28-2020

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:34 AM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. Reid is going to have input on draft picks. As he very well should. It would be remarkably retarded if he didn’t.

BUT

Some of Veachs best work was on defense, which I doubt Reid was dictating. Further some of the best work I’ve ever seen was in-season which Reid wasn’t making calls and combing through tape and lists during the week.

Reid deserves a ****load of credit. Especially given the shitpocalypse he walked into after almost a Decade Of Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli with the finishing touches being murder/suicide. Reid is my guy. For life.

But Veach deserves credit. He has killed this shit.
Agreed. Veach is doing good and hopefully he keeps it up. Youngest GM in the NFL!!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:59 AM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We could have gotten someone cheaper to do the same thing. I mean understand overpaying a little for Watkins but $16-million/year is ridiculous.
You're saying there's a receiver out there who could have pulled in 14/288/1 on 16 targets for cheaper?

Not even close, dude. Those are elite numbers, and they are going to get elite compensation. Remember how Albert Wilson would completely disappear in matchups like the playoff game against the Steelers and you/other Alex folks would say this was why opposing teams would be able to lock down Tyreek and would take Alex's options away?

Sammy is paid to deliver in the games that Albert Wilson and even great receivers like Jeremy Maclin did not - and he's doing just that.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:29 AM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Agreed. Veach is doing good and hopefully he keeps it up. Youngest GM in the NFL!!
Youngest GM to ever win a super bowl.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up