ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We have a new GM and his name is Brett Veach
okiedokieokoye 02:36 PM 07-10-2017
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
From @TomPelissero and me: The #Chiefs are finalizing a deal for Brett Veach to be their new GM.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:35 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
We got Hill here because Clark agreed that he could come here. Dorsey asked Clark prior to the draft if they could take him and Clark agreed with it. Hill is here because Clark wanted him here.
Even by your own version of events, it's because Dorsey advocated for him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:50 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
The Hill/Peters picks were most likely a group decision with Dorsey,Reid, and scouts to bring to Clark and Family due to said damage control. It's not just Clark making the decisions behind the scenes he's the face of the Hunt family
[Reply]
penbrook 10:10 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Hill/Peters picks were most likely a group decision with Dorsey,Reid, and scouts to bring to Clark and Family due to said damage control. It's not just Clark making the decisions behind the scenes he's the face of the Hunt family
No but he will be the deciding factor. The Peters pick was all Reid. The Hill pick could of been both, we don't know. But what we do know is that Clark isn't a bitch. Before he would only be okay if draft picks were captains of there teams, now it's I don't give a fuck if you've punched your pregnant gf or got kicked out of school, if you can play you belong on the Chiefs
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:25 AM 07-11-2017
No but he will be the deciding factor. The Peters pick was all Reid. The Hill pick could of been both, we don't know. But what we do know is that Clark isn't a bitch. Before he would only be okay if draft picks were captains of there teams, now it's I don't give a fuck if you've punched your pregnant gf or got kicked out of school, if you can play you belong on the Chiefs
The Peters pick was Chris Ballard.

Ryne Nutt heavily scouted Hill and Jones.

It's a collaborative process.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:27 AM 07-11-2017
Just remember he was the only one who wanted Pioli to return among the Hunt Family.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:28 AM 07-11-2017
May he step up and grab this franchise by the pussy and win us a championship
[Reply]
Color Red 10:29 AM 07-11-2017
And people think this wasn't a Reid power play?
Tell me: why does anyone around here think they would bring in someone that Reid would knock heads with? Of course Reid is the point, and of course anyone on the "team" has to fit with him. I hope he is blue chip in player relations, contract business, and scouting talent.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 07-11-2017
I feel comfortable with Rynne Nutt, Brett Veach Mike Borgonzi along with Andy and his staff, but they have big shoes to fill.

God it was awesome having an all star staff with Ballard and Dorsey. There were so many talented people in one room with the ability to closely monitor every prospect. I'm worried that the quality will go down due to losing those 2 of our best men.
I'm not saying we're going to shit, but those bargain bin guys and late round picks were huge for this team and you've got to think that Dorsey's job wasn't too difficult bc he had a damn good evaluator at every region of the country.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:41 AM 07-11-2017
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 11:44 AM 07-11-2017
Quit spamming fake twitter profiles Knowmo
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 AM 07-11-2017
Who the fuck is that?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:45 AM 07-11-2017
Hey, we now know Knowmo's Twitter handle!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:51 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Quit spamming fake twitter profiles Knowmo
That's not a fake twitter profile. Actual scouts/people in the scouting community have vouched for that twitter account and @AngryScout.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 11:52 AM 07-11-2017
Ballard is really the one who advocated for Hill and did the most work on him during the process. This was put out there last April after the draft.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:58 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Just remember he was the only one who wanted Pioli to return among the Hunt Family.
I think this happened BECAUSE of the pioli situation.

I'm on the road but ill explain later
[Reply]
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up