< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
Jim Jones 11:19 AM 07-13-2014
go ahead
[Reply]
Donger 11:49 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
nope
You just had anal sex with a male. At the very least, you are off to a smashing start.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:49 AM 07-13-2014
Did his stubble scratch your nut sack?
Did you kiss this man at any time, with tongue?
Will you be telling your grandchildren that you once played tummy sticks?
Did you lick his ass?
[Reply]
Donger 11:51 AM 07-13-2014
Did you wear a condom?
[Reply]
TLO 11:54 AM 07-13-2014
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not fucking Dutch! Fuck the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only
[Reply]
Jim Jones 11:54 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Did his stubble scratch your nut sack?
Did you kiss this man at any time, with tongue?
Will you be telling your grandchildren that you once played tummy sticks?
Did you lick his ass?

no stubble

yes, yes i did :-)

fuuuuck no

nope
[Reply]
TLO 11:55 AM 07-13-2014
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not fucking Dutch! Fuck the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only
[Reply]
Jim Jones 11:55 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did you wear a condom?
yep
[Reply]
Jim Jones 11:55 AM 07-13-2014
I know all you faygs want to see a pic but nobody wants to be the one to ask. I'm texting the tranny now trying to get some pics. Or at least add him/her on facebook to get access
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:57 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
You just had anal sex with a male. At the very least, you are off to a smashing start.
Oprah just offered him a reality tv series, President Obama called to offer his congratulations, and Goodell just suspended 4 posters here for derogatory comments.
[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 07-13-2014
Wait, you are claiming that you were not aware this person was male until you began copulation?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:57 AM 07-13-2014
Was this only a one night stand?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 07-13-2014
Were you shocked that you pulled a tranny out of Hamburger Mary's?

Did he at least wear lipstick for you?
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Oprah just offered him a reality tv series, President Obama called to offer his congratulations, and Goodell just suspended 4 posters here for derogatory comments.
Don't deny that it gave you a semi.
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Was this only a one night stand?
What does furniture have to do with this? Please stay focused.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:58 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
yep
Well, at least you don't have to have the "I raw dogged a man" conversation with your future wife/husband someday.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 33
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up