ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 163
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
jettio 08:47 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
KCTV5 has a very loose definition of the word "evidence".
IMO, the most problematic thing about that tweet is how quickly it made its way around the internet and how many people saw it, and how most of the comments in response hatefully assumed there was another strike against Tyreek Hill.

The tweet is from the KCTV 5, 10 pm new producer and there is no follow-up on the KCTV 5 website that it was ever a real story.

Social media and the broadcast media has turned a lot of people into organic bots. I did not predict that the internet would be a net negative as far as informing and educating people about current events, but it probably is for a lot of people.
[Reply]
Redbled 08:53 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Tyreek is a goner.......I'm just numb from this all after the Kareem Hunt crap.
Somehow the picks yesterday put me way past it. Tyreek is no longer a Chief to me. I don't honestly care what happens with him so long as we don't make the same mistake we did with Hunt. It's like burning down a property you own to prove a point instead of selling it.
[Reply]
bigbucks24 10:43 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Crystal is making all of this up Tyreek did the right thing
Wait. Are you saying if Crystal lied about this stuff, then the domestic violence was warranted? If she lied, it is ok to beat/hit/choke/push/whatever her? Or am I misreading that?
[Reply]
bigbucks24 10:47 AM 04-27-2019
Tyreek never admitted on this recording that he broke his sons arm. He admits to using a belt but that doesn’t classify as abuse. She said she rode for him which meant she lied to the investigators. That’s obstruction of justice. Could be looking at perjury charges as well
Here's the question I haven't seen answered yet. What did she lie about? If she lied to the authorities by saying that Tyreek did not abuse their son, that means that Tyreek DID abuse their son. That's the only way that it would be a lie. If Tyreek is innocent, then she didn't lie. It can't go both ways. Either both are innocent or both are guilty. So did she lie and Tyreek abused the 3 year old child or did she tell the truth and Tyreek is innocent?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:49 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
Here's the question I haven't seen answered yet. What did she lie about? If she lied to the authorities by saying that Tyreek did not abuse their son, that means that Tyreek DID abuse their son. That's the only way that it would be a lie. If Tyreek is innocent, then she didn't lie. It can't go both ways. Either both are innocent or both are guilty. So did she lie and Tyreek abused the 3 year old child or did she tell the truth and Tyreek is innocent?
Said she rode for him which means she lied to the investigators. Probably told them that he didn’t break the kids arm or she has no idea how it happened. Both are guilty
[Reply]
bigbucks24 10:52 AM 04-27-2019
Said she rode for him which means she lied to the investigators. Probably told them that he didn’t break the kids arm or she has no idea how it happened. Both are guilty
Ok, I get it. Then why do you want to sign him to a contract if he is a child / wife abuser?

And thank you for your answer.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:54 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
Ok, I get it. Then why do you want to sign him to a contract if he is a child / wife abuser?

And thank you for your answer.
If he did in fact break this kids arm on purpose he should be banned from the league. If it was a accident which I doubt then re sign him. Who knows if he abused Crystal or not a couple days ago
[Reply]
Sorry 11:05 AM 04-27-2019
If Colin can be black balled, then hill should become invisible to all teams.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:10 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
He won’t,

And Colin was Tim Tebowed not black balled.... he sucked, wasn’t worth the media attention
[Reply]
bigbucks24 11:20 AM 04-27-2019
If he did in fact break this kids arm on purpose he should be banned from the league. If it was a accident which I doubt then re sign him. Who knows if he abused Crystal or not a couple days ago
I seriously doubt that he (or most anyone for that matter) would break a kids arm on purpose. That would take someone truly demented. On the other hand, he may have grabbed the kid in some way in anger that broke the arm. Really, speculating on how exactly it happened is a waste of time because none of us know. If he did it somehow in anger, do you think he deserves to be banned?

I also see a lot of people saying, "In the 6th grade I got my ass beat" or "When I was 8 I got the belt" or "I was spanked a lot when I was a kid". I'm not sure that is relevant as we are talking about a 3 year old child. I spanked my kids when they were younger, but surely not at 3 years old.

I have no idea if he abused the child or not or if he abused Crystal (aside from the college incident), but the evidence that we are seeing doesn't look good. Again, I'm sure we don't have all the evidence, but it's not looking good for Tyreek, Crystal or the kid.

I get a kick out of the people that are shocked that someone in the media is concerned about ratings. You don't say? They are shocked that someone is sensationalizing. Rally? Does no one read anything on the internet? It's all about getting clicks? Does anyone watch the news? "Which fast food restaurant is killing small children and old people? That story coming up at 10!" Does anyone listed to sports talk radio? "One NFL player has done something horrific and could be done playing football forever. That is coming up after the break." And people are surprised that KCTV is releasing things on their time to get ratings. Come on.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:22 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He won’t,

And Colin was Tim Tebowed not black balled.... he sucked, wasn’t worth the media attention
So much this.

Kraperdick was a 1-2 read spread QB who never progressed beyond looking at half the field. If his 1st 2 reads weren't open, he'd run.

As soon as NFL defenses got a full season of tape on him, he was finished.

Dude sucked.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 11:39 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Colin sucks though......Tyreek is damn good!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:30 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
The chiefs and the nfl are playing this one differently than the hunt situation. We'll suspend him, they'll suspend him. I don't think we cut him, at least any time soon
Hunt's situation was a knee jerk over reaction. Props to Dorsey for realizing that.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:38 PM 04-27-2019
https://twitter.com/jeff_rosen88/sta...360852480?s=20
[Reply]
Mulliganman 03:39 PM 04-27-2019
https://twitter.com/jeff_rosen88/sta...812184064?s=20
[Reply]
Page 160 of 163
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163 >
Up