ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 386
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:08 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The big 5 get $1.1M per in seasons 7 and 8.

Headey was making $3M per season, not episode.
I guess it was per season. I thought I checked that but no, the big 5 are going to get $3 million for Season 8. I don't know what they got for Season 7. I just read yesterday, it was for Season 8.

I wonder how many of them will make it all the way through.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:10 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'll give you some examples. Maybe you can spot a trend. You do work in visual arts, maybe you'll notice something that I don't. Celebrities that I dislike for no reason, not including those I dislike for valid reasons:

Angelina Jolie
Jeremy Piven
The lead guy on How I Met Your Mother
Lena Headey
Justin Beiber
David Duchovny almost but I find that I can put up with him sometimes
Ryan Seacrest from American Idol
Jane Fonda
Susan Sarandon
The girl who was Blossom and now she plays on The Big Bang Theory
Courtney Cox Arquette
David Arquette

I'm sure that there are more but I tend to vanquish them from my memory so it's hard for me to dig them up.
I have no idea. It seems to just be something coming from the individual than some visual rules—which always allow you to break the rules.

Funny though, I feel the same way about most of those except one or two.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:14 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Rewatching

In season 2 now.

Theon really does not deserve a redemption arc.
Very much agreed. Some things, you can't come back from. It sucks that they bothered to go this way with him. At least Ramsay got to work on him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I guess it was per season. I thought I checked that but no, the big 5 are going to get $3 million for Season 8. I don't know what they got for Season 7. I just read yesterday, it was for Season 8.

I wonder how many of them will make it all the way through.
But, because of the show they are getting "PAID" for other movies. Dirk got $20 million for X-men, Kit got $10 million for that stupid Emglish detective movie..
[Reply]
notorious 07:58 AM 08-31-2017
We are mid season 2 now. His father is an asshole and Theon is about to try and win his love.

I am glad he had his cock chopped off. Fuck him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:05 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Director said Tyrion has that look because they a pretty decent alliance going on and this is only going to make things complicated. Also the implications on how Daenerys will receive his advice since he's "devoted his life to her". Unless he's lying about that Tyrion isn't betraying Daenerys.
I hope they dont go for that fake drama BS. OHHHH there is tension between Tyrion and Jon. No one liked the fake Arya and Sansa drama. Don't repeat it.

They want the same goal. Always been friendly. Jon and Danerys have real feelings for each other. They were going to bonk. Wherever that train goes he cant stop it and would lose if tried. This ain't a cute mercenary.

More importantly, we only have 6 episodes left, we dont need new story lines between them taking up screen time that can finish this thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:26 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I hope they dont go for that fake drama BS. OHHHH there is tension between Tyrion and Jon. No one liked the fake Arya and Sansa drama. Don't repeat it.

They want the same goal. Always been friendly. Jon and Danerys have real feelings for each other. They were going to bonk. Wherever that train goes he cant stop it and would lose if tried. This ain't a cute mercenary.

More importantly, we only have 6 episodes left, we dont need new story lines between them taking up screen time that can finish this thing.
Agreed. On all counts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Lena is one HELL of an actress.
I fucking loved her as Sarah Connor.

Emilia Clarke botched the role.
[Reply]
Hawk 08:58 AM 08-31-2017

You know the other thing that could be on Tyrion's mind there is "Dammit, don't get pregnant!" Can you imagine the Queen being pregnant with a bastard child that was also fathered by a bastard? Scandalous!"
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:10 AM 08-31-2017
I don't see how they could sell Tyrion betraying Dany and siding with Cersei.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:39 AM 08-31-2017
Didn't even realize Kit Harington is only 5-8. They do a good job of making him appear taller on the show.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:06 AM 08-31-2017
She has an asymmetrical face and that is not generally considered to be classically beautiful. I think she hot though. Stroke face and all.
Her eyes are really far apart too. She kinda has that Fergie thing going on.
Still, with a pig snout and eyes with a continent between them she's still really hot. Helps that her body is top notch
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:14 AM 08-31-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I fucking loved her as Sarah Connor.

Emilia Clarke botched the role.
Another dumbass job by fox cancelling TSCC
[Reply]
frankotank 10:27 AM 08-31-2017
There is something about Headey that I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it but, even though there is nothing unattractive about her and she has a decent body, I just look at her and think "meh." I think Von Houten is underrated. I thought she was much older than she actually is. I've seen pics of her out of GoT character and she's ridiculously beautiful.
I really dig Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)
I already thought she was hot....but man....in the nude scene with Grey Worm......DAT ASS DOE!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:28 AM 08-31-2017
But, because of the show they are getting "PAID" for other movies. Dirk got $20 million for X-men, Kit got $10 million for that stupid Emglish detective movie..
Well, that is the natural progression for lead characters in a hit series. No?
So their value goes up, and the show needs to ensure the leads will be available.
Supply and Demand.

Wonder if that's a contributing factor for rushing through the last season?
[Reply]
Page 131 of 386
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Up