ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 386
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:36 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well, I finally finished it starting at Season 1 starting late July, through to Season 7. The latter was started Sunday night on my return home from working in Orlando. Season 1 I found boring, but I know it can take time to get invested in the characters in a long series. Enjoyed Season 2, but Season 3 was weird and it upset me and wasn't sure I'd continue. BUT—then it just gets really good and even better as it moves along. Great story!

It pissed me off that Sandor threw that rock at the wights. Dumb! Who wouldn't know that the dragon, Drogon, would get resurrected. Where did that raggedy bunch manage to get those big chains to pull it up from the water though ?

I'm too impatient to wait for what I hear is two years for the last season. Two years? Gonna have to pick-up the book even if it has changes from the filmed version.
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:38 AM 08-30-2017
Rank the hottest GOT chicks

Here is a link to some pics:http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/tv/...hottest-women/

My 5 Choices

[Reply]
Swanman 08:21 AM 08-30-2017
I wouldn't call her the hottest because they try to ugly her up quite a bit but the actress that plays Gilly is pretty hot.

[Reply]
notorious 08:21 AM 08-30-2017
Damn, she cleans up nicely!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:41 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Calling it now. Jon will die saving Dany, Dany will die in childbirth.

So her son will be king, but an infant can't rule, and Tyrion is going to end up ruling in his stead (per a request Dany makes) until he comes of age.
GRMM said the ending will be bittersweet. But, does that mean D&D will also follow the GRMM style? Someone more important in the magnificent 7 than Thoros should have died batting the wigs. I'm not hopeful.

I expect a standard satisfying ending. Dany sacrifices her dragons and herself in the final battle and Jon is the winner of the GOT.

Maybe D&D will channel their inner GRMM and deliver something original.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:44 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oi, just found it out it was the dragon's name was Viserion. I don't get what's so funny though.

Anyhow, the usually smart, Tryion really messed up advising against the use of any dragons earlier even when Dany wanted to use them. Didn't have to burn the civilian areas but just the Red Keep and burn Euron's ships during the taking of Casterly Rock. Then burn the Lannister army at Highgarden. Bring one as a back-up for both the ships and at Higharden. Then there would have been no need to convince Cersei of wights or an army of the dead. Just take a trip north on a dragon with Dany and Jon to show Dany what was coming. I find it hole in the plot that the wall has kept out the army of the dead out for 8,000 years, but all of Westeros was under imminent threat of them anyway.

As an advisor he should have helped Dany make her inclination to use dragons work without massive civilian destruction.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:46 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Should we tell her?
She is ticked of now, lets hear what she has to say when she finds out.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:47 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Damn, she cleans up nicely!
She looked attractive when Sam took her to meet his family. She was cleaned up then too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 AM 08-30-2017
The dragons have to die. It's already foreshadowed in their names.

Viserion - Viserys
Drogon - Drogo
Rhaegal - Rhaegar

Also, I was reading a theory about why the Night King didn't go for Drogon. Maybe dragons are only really vulnerable when they're flying and have their wings up, with their ribs/neck exposed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm sure Ghost was a CGI budget cut due to the extensive screen time of Dragons this year.
Watched episode 5 again. Sansa says to Arya...You think the lords of north are just going to wait patiently here in Winterfell until Jon returns like Ghost.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:54 AM 08-30-2017

Here is a link to some pics:http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/tv/...hottest-women/

My 5 Choices

Ros is my favorite. But I'm pretty much always going to go with the brown-eyed brunette with the biggest tits, so she wins by default. The last surviving sandsnake comes in second. I hope they find a way to save her.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:55 AM 08-30-2017
Ygritte (Rose Leslie) is Jon Snow/Kit Harrington's girlfriend in real life. She is much prettier in real life when made-up differently.

[Reply]
notorious 08:55 AM 08-30-2017
We finished the 1 season again, and I was reminded how hot Ros was.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:15 AM 08-30-2017

My 5 Choices

Swap out Sophie Turner for Rose Leslie and that's my list. I'm a big Rose Leslie fan, but Sophie is my muse. She is just spectacular. Can't go wrong with either one IMO.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Ygritte (Rose Leslie) is Jon Snow/Kit Harrington's girlfriend in real life. She is much prettier in real life when made-up differently.

They broke up, chicka. I think it was before she died in the show.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:21 AM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Swap out Sophie Turner for Rose Leslie and that's my list. I'm a big Rose Leslie fan, but Sophie is my muse. She is just spectacular. Can't go wrong with either one IMO.
Sophie is actually a blonde in real life too. Both are very pretty but Sophie looks as though her face got fatter as she grew up through the seasons.
I thought Rose was unattractive in the series as a Wildling.

Originally Posted by :
They broke up, chicka. I think it was before she died in the show.
When?

'Cuz I just read that recently and that they live together.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kit-h...ogether-2017-5
[Reply]
Page 125 of 386
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up