ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Okay, so WHAT exactly is so goddamn great about the 2018 QB class?
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 04-09-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Speaking strictly in terms of the first round, perhaps. But in the entire draft, I don't think it's a stretch at all to say the Chiefs take a QB in '17 AND '18 for reasons I mentioned earlier.
We're currently shitting our pants about drafting a QB in the first round, so you want to take a mediocre prospect this year and then spend a mid-round pick on another next year?

That sounds like rubbing my dick against a cheese grater to be honest, when I can potentially package picks to move up in 2018 instead.

I basically don't care, AT ALL, about a quarterback taken outside the first round at this point.

Bray, Murray, Hogan...garbage. Why even bother?
[Reply]
RunKC 04:20 PM 04-09-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
We're currently shitting our pants about drafting a QB in the first round, so you want to take a mediocre prospect this year and then spend a mid-round pick on another next year?

That sounds like rubbing my dick against a cheese grater to be honest, when I can potentially package picks to move up in 2018 instead.

I basically don't care, AT ALL, about a quarterback taken outside the first round at this point.

Bray, Murray, Hogan...garbage. Why even bother?
Brady
Carr
Brees
Rodgers
Dak
Wilson
Dalton
Cousins
Flacco
Romo

All these guys were mediocre or worse prospects. This QB class is not 2013.
And you might as well stop now with the thought that the Chiefs we'd to draft an elite talent bc it won't happen.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:46 PM 04-09-2017
WTF? How did you get that from my comment? I merely stated what the Chiefs are likely to do based on Dorsey and his background as an evaluator. I also stated they weren't likely to wait until the 5th round to do so in '17 or '18 given the urgency to replace Smith. I stated nothing about what I "want" or prefer them to do.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 06:17 PM 04-09-2017
There's 0% chance of that happening though.

We're looking at another Geno this year if we reach.
You don't know that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:14 PM 04-09-2017
I remain firmly convinced that you take a quarterback in one of the first three rounds every single year until you get your franchise guy. Don't stop until you're satisfied. It's the only way to win a Super Bowl unless the league decides to give you one because your neckless, half-dead, HGH-saturated franchise quarterback from the University of Tennessee has announced his retirement.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:27 PM 04-09-2017
Tyler Bray was a "worthy" QB pick once "next year"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:32 PM 04-09-2017
I just can't believe this place is so gung ho about borderline 1st round prospects after the Geno debacle.

Let alone a god damn Texas Tech QB.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:35 PM 04-09-2017
I just can't believe this place is so gung ho about borderline 1st round prospects after the Geno debacle.

Heh.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:42 PM 04-09-2017

You never really know though. Nobody thought Prescott was in Goff and Wentz league, but he's tirned out much better so far.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:51 PM 04-09-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You never really know though. Nobody thought Prescott was in Goff and Wentz league, but he's tirned out much better so far.
Actually just based on the history of air raid QBs and goddamn Red Raiders in the NFL, I think I can say we should fucking pass.
[Reply]
milkman 05:16 PM 04-09-2017
Actually just based on the history of air raid QBs and goddamn Red Raiders in the NFL, I think I can say we should ****ing pass.
Based on the history of Tedford QBs and Cal, the Pack should never have selected Aaron Rodgers.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:49 PM 04-09-2017
Actually just based on the history of air raid QBs and goddamn Red Raiders in the NFL, I think I can say we should ****ing pass.
USC, Washington State and Wyoming have never had a QB worth a shit in the NFL.

Guess we should pass on the 2018 QB class!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:55 PM 04-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Drew Bledsoe and Mark Rypien?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 04-09-2017

Sorry, but Carson Palmer is absolutely worth a shit.

If we drafted the next Carson Palmer I'd be very happy.

And what Gloucester said about Bledsoe stands.
[Reply]
-King- 06:54 PM 04-09-2017

Carson Palmer
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up