ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 56
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:24 PM 04-16-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 6

The Vito episode......
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:43 PM 04-16-2006
I don't like this new forgiving Tony.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 06:50 AM 04-17-2006
Bump for the monday crew.
[Reply]
cadmonkey 09:15 AM 04-17-2006
I thought last nights episode was pretty funny. More comedy than drama in my opinion.

Could they have found a more gay town for Vito to go to, I mean seriously. I was waiting for a c*ck to just jump into Vito's face at the diner.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:20 AM 04-17-2006
I don't know about you guys, but hearing Meadow say the words blow and job peaked my intrest right away.
[Reply]
cadmonkey 09:26 AM 04-17-2006
Originally Posted by Gonzo8888:
I don't know about you guys, but hearing Meadow say the words blow and job peaked my intrest right away.

seeing her slide her panties back on was plenty for me. damn she is hot now that she got divorced in real life.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:14 AM 04-17-2006
The REAL Tony is going to have to come back or he's going to have trouble with his crew.

Meadow was hot, but she still annoys me.

Vito is lucky to be alive for a few more days. I guess he's going to find a boyfriend. I wonder if he'll be found and whacked? I can't imagine that the crew will let him come back, even if Tony orders it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:01 AM 04-17-2006
Maybe it's a mid-life thing.

Sucking a cock?!?
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:30 AM 04-17-2006
No no...Vito was going down on the guy, not the other way around...

Paulie, "SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" :-)
Attached: sirico_bio.jpg (6.9 KB) 
[Reply]
elvomito 11:33 AM 04-17-2006
i can't beleive tony said people locked up for 5/10 years were given a pass for ass relations... come on are you serious? just because there are no females around you have a pass to stick hairy ass?
[Reply]
beavis 03:51 PM 04-17-2006
Originally Posted by Gonzo8888:
No no...Vito was going down on the guy, not the other way around...

Paulie, "SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" :-)
Some of the stuff that Paulie says just cracks me up.

Tony had me rolling too, when he was trying to explain the whole situation to Melfi. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:56 PM 04-17-2006
Originally Posted by beavis:
Some of the stuff that Paulie says just cracks me up.

Tony had me rolling too, when he was trying to explain the whole situation to Melfie. :-)
"How much more betrayal can I take!!" :-) :-)
[Reply]
Brock 04:04 PM 04-17-2006
How long til Deadwood starts?
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 04:26 PM 04-17-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe it's a mid-life thing.

Sucking a cock?!?
THAT was funny!! :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:35 AM 04-18-2006
Why isn't Tony giving Carmella a hard time about the $600K spec house that is going down the tubes?

I have a feeling that Vito is not going to be the focus of the next few episodes. I think his issue will be on the back burner and will get solved in the last couple of episodes. I think the show will take a new direction next week.

What's up with Pussy's wife? Is she getting involved in the mob? What about Carmella? She wants to be a businesswoman. If Pussy's wife "has money on the street", do you think Carmella will want to do the same? That's kind of a crazy idea, but it came to my mind.

Predictions?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 56
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up