ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing.
Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?
[Reply]
Phobia 09:31 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Sorry, the contest is over and I won, fair and square.

I expected this much from you....pathetic. You can't let us little guys win anything, can you?
Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 PM 01-31-2005
Expected what? I'm an impartial bystander. WTI is the official judge. That's why I appointed him - to avoid reckless accusations of this sort.
Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Sorry, I guess I'll recklessly accuse him when he comes along and rains on my parade.
Oh - then I half ass accept your half ass apology.
[Reply]
go bo 09:32 PM 01-31-2005
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
plea bargains suck...
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
plea bargains suck...
You want to challenge anybody to a white beard growing contest?
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:35 PM 01-31-2005
Slayer would have as much of a chance to win that as he would the GoChiefs competition.
[Reply]
go bo 09:38 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Slayer would have as much fo a chance to win that as he would the GoChiefs competition.
oh hell no...

i know you aren't comparing go bo to *eek* go chiefs in any way shape or form, etc.

but since it involves slayer, i'll forgive you this time... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 09:35 PM 01-31-2005
my wife wants me to cut it back, but i told her it's not spring yet...
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 09:47 PM 01-31-2005

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.
[Reply]
go bo 09:48 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
I kind of agree. Allowing them to plea bargain out of it robs the rest of the Planet of the enjoyment of knowing that one of them at least is running around looking like a Wookie.
i couldn't have said it better myself... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:50 PM 01-31-2005
Yeah, this contest had potential to be an alltime ChiefsPlanet classic - instead, it's an all-time disappointment. WTF?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 01-31-2005
Boo hoo. We got the better of you ****ers for once. Deal with it.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:02 PM 01-31-2005

Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.
You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up