ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 319
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:35 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
Ok. Then that sucks. We are probably looking at getting stuck with Sammy again. Veach is a good gm but not replacing sammy with a decent wr is a terrible decision. Even when mahomes had time last season, he could rarely find wrs other than hill/kelce and when teams double kelce and hill we are screwed no matter how much time a revamped line gives pat.
Very few teams can double both. Stop pretending every game was the Super Bowl.

We didn't have Sammy much last year and set a franchise record for wins.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:37 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Yup. After the dust settles, there will be a bunch of WRs out there with talent and experience that will be looking forward a 1 year deal to build their value for a better WR market next year.

Guess what advantage we have in that scenario?

Wasn’t there a report we were showing interest in TY Hilton?
Who though? Who do you think will be available? Maybe you're right but I'm not seeing it now. I could be wrong and just nervous which is why I'm looking to the cp braintrust for encouragement.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:38 PM 03-17-2021
Who though? Who do you think will be available? Maybe you're right but I'm not seeing it now. I could be wrong and just nervous which is why I'm looking to the cp braintrust for encouragement.
Josh Reynolds
Keelan Cole
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 09:38 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Very few teams can double both. Stop pretending every game was the Super Bowl.

We didn't have Sammy much last year and set a franchise record for wins.
You don't think we might have to get through ne or tampa to win a bowl? There's a good chance we will.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:41 PM 03-17-2021
You don't think we might have to get through ne or tampa to win a bowl? There's a good chance we will.
No, we don't need to get through Tampa to reach a Super Bowl.

Nor do we need more to beat NE.

Of course I would like to add a weapon and I've listed out players I like in the draft forum.

Why don't you share what great WR is out there that will be that check mate piece to get us to the top?

You keep demanding it so just spell it out.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, we don't need to get through Tampa to reach a Super Bowl.

Nor do we need more to beat NE.

Of course I would like to add a weapon and I've listed out players I like in the draft forum.

Why don't you share what great WR is out there that will be that check mate piece to get us to the top?

You keep demanding it so just spell it out.
He already has.

John Ross :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:47 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He already has.

John Ross :-)
:-)

Yes. Imagine if we had pulled that off. Tom Brady would just retire.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:47 PM 03-17-2021
Relax. Veach didn’t clear all that space and end up not being able to sign Silverback only to sit on his hands.

Give the plan time to materialize.

The strength of this draft is the offensive snd defensive lines sand the WR position.

You will be excited for the season before the draft and will want to blow Veach after the draft.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:54 PM 03-17-2021
I think Sammy is gonna comeback
[Reply]
srvy 09:55 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:

Just going to set this here and let ChiefsPlanet do what ChiefsPlanet does to people like this.
Who is the great center? We haven't had a great center since Casey Wiegmann.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:55 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think Sammy is gonna comeback
I’m really tired of hearing this. If Veach brings him back....then he fucked up.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:58 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
It doesn't matter if he did or not. Players/Staff plain can't talk to other players on other teams about joining them. Otherwise you'd see players on twitter telling other players to come join their team all the time.
This was during the LEGAL tampering period. Relax
[Reply]
BossChief 09:59 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Who is the great center? We haven't had a great center since Casey Wiegmann.
Casey Weigmann = Austin Reiter

They are the same person

Same strengths...same weaknesses.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:00 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m really tired of hearing this. If Veach brings him back....then he ****ed up.
Cheap and knows the system is what we will hear
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Cheap and knows the system is what we will hear
Cheap? Better be fucking vet minimum with an $8 million dollar bonus that comes with 20 games played.
[Reply]
Page 246 of 319
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up