ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 274 of 386
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284324374 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Shut up and go sit with the other children. Adults are talking here
oh look at you, you're so much more mature and intelligent for hating something that someone else happened to enjoy

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:52 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah, but she had never seen multiple shots like that all at once from someone that wasn't the night king. And definitely not at sea.

They just got ambushed. It happens. It's war.
:-) She got ambushed by the same goddamned pirate fleet they'd been discussing not even a half hour ago in the show right before they got to Kings Landing?!? You don't say, there's a fucking fleet waiting to kill us?!?
[Reply]
notorious 09:54 PM 05-05-2019
Jamie is going back to kill his sister. Period.

He told Breann what he did for a reason. The word will get around, and Cersei will hear it. That will allow him to get close enough to kill her.

Just guessing, though. Arya might steal his face and kill her, too. They seem to like giving Arya all the glory.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:54 PM 05-05-2019
Yeah not a fan of the ambush and dragon getting shredded. They should've fucked that fleet up after
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:55 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Apparently only Daenerys isn't allowed to kill people to take power.
These last few episodes for Dany have been a straight up software patch. Daenerys OP plz nerf.

We all knew it had to happen. Three dragons, the greatest army in Essos and Dothraki on an open field, Ned! But, damn..

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:57 PM 05-05-2019
The most annoying thing to me is the constant cut seats from potential great conversations this season, which I suspect is because they can’t write the compelling dialogue. Tyrion and Bran, then in this episode Bran with Sansa and Arya, and Sansa with Tyrion. I don’t ever recall so many great scenes just ending soap opera style right before the best part. Maybe I am just misremembering though.
[Reply]
notorious 10:01 PM 05-05-2019
I don't see how they got ambushed. Clear day, why wouldn't she gain some altitude and check out the area?

I guess she has a huge ego, but still. I know it's a TV show.....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:02 PM 05-05-2019
Plot induced stupidity, the retarded half brother of plot armor.
[Reply]
Fish 10:03 PM 05-05-2019
GoT painfully spiraling the toilet on the way out with shit writing and ridiculous scenarios. Shame... shame...
[Reply]
notorious 10:03 PM 05-05-2019
There hasn't been any clever twists in a while.

Sansa pulling a Littlefinger and leaking info to Tyrion isn't surprising. No shocking deaths, etc.

I looked right at my wife and said,"Uhhh, she knows they have crossbows that can shoot your dragon.....why are you just ****ing around?"
[Reply]
Fish 10:08 PM 05-05-2019
When Daenerys saw her other dragon shot down with sniper precision from moving boats, her reaction was to pause for some time and then yell?

Fly behind and torch the entire fleet maybe? Felt unexpected and then immediately nerfed..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:09 PM 05-05-2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 10:10 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Jamie is going back to kill his sister. Period.

He told Breann what he did for a reason. The word will get around, and Cersei will hear it. That will allow him to get close enough to kill her.

Just guessing, though. Arya might steal his face and kill her, too. They seem to like giving Arya all the glory.
Exactly what I think, although I believe he was harsh in Brienne to keep her at Winterfell.

Which is probably the only twist of any kind we'll see. Jamie doing exactly what the books have been moving him toward for how ever many years.

The fact that they see that, meaning Jamie betraying or killing Cersei, as a twist (if that's what they end up doing...) shows just how completely out of touch they are with the books and the characters therein.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:13 PM 05-05-2019
I'm hoping eventually there will be some deleted scenes that surface showing us some of the shit they very annoyingly cut away from.

Really, really wanted to see Arya's reaction when she learned about Jon.

Rat bastards. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:16 PM 05-05-2019
The weird thing is, they didn't show anybody telling anybody that secret. We saw what the Starklings said before Bran told then, the conversation up to the point that Sansa told Tyrion and then what Varys had to say after Tyrion told him. Maybe they thought it was poetic or something. Instead of, you know, kinda stupid.
[Reply]
Page 274 of 386
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284324374 > Last »
Up