ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 386
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318368 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:27 AM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Apparently "Arya sneaks through the army and pounces out of the air somehow" is a viable option.
Im assuming she climbed a tree. She’s a fucking assassin and knows the place and has probably climbed those trees.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:10 PM 05-05-2019
They built the Arya moment up. Remember when Jon was alone in the Godswood, and then Arya is standing right behind him? "How did you sneak up on me?" They foreshadowed the entire thing.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:35 PM 05-05-2019
Leaks sound like throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Like psychics or fans desperate to be connected to the end of one of the most prominent shows in television history as the person who said,"I told you so!" Some of it may happen, the rest is just guesswork like we all are doing. If these leakers were to go to Vegas they'd come out with a fifth of their money.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:09 PM 05-05-2019
ill say that this is my first time wandering in here on cp, and you guys are far better versed than i am. i started watching this show at the end of my wifes pregnancy and loved it. we binged watched it (she was to pregnant to do anything else).

last weeks episode was badass as far as action but pretty meh on the story. i expect some details like aryas sudden leap from fucking nowhere to be explained tonight. theyre once again at a major disadvantage with no one left to fucking fight and kings landing to take in the next 3 episodes. i fully expect some over seas help to come help dani.

side note i ordered the books i was always a reader vs a watcher up until having kids 6 years ago and this series has inspired me to get back into the books. theres so many obvious holes that i felt i had to get the books and get the real inside.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:15 PM 05-05-2019
Yeah. Unfortunately the episode itself has leaked, and it's everything I really hoped it was not.

Fuck. Just...fuck.

As for the previous leaks just 'throwing shit at the wall' the accurate ones are generally from someone tangentially related to production, like a friend of a guy who does subtitles for another language. So they're usually just a few details, not entire episodes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:11 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah. Unfortunately the episode itself has leaked, and it's everything I really hoped it was not.

****. Just...****.

As for the previous leaks just 'throwing shit at the wall' the accurate ones are generally from someone tangentially related to production, like a friend of a guy who does subtitles for another language. So they're usually just a few details, not entire episodes.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DrRyan 02:26 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

****. Just...****.

Ugh.... Haven't read the leaks. Really hope we don't get some awful dwelling on fake drama based on Messandei's listening to Tyrion and Sansa's conversation last week. Hope I'm wrong but I expect a mediocre episode where D&D try to make up for the lack story last week. We have already established story telling and continued character development isn't their strong suit.
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:36 PM 05-05-2019
:-) :-) :-) and yall held out hope for D&D's writing. They have no source material. They stink.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:37 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:38 PM 05-05-2019
At least it's gonna look and sound great.

And there'll be lots of things to discuss.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:17 PM 05-05-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 05:58 PM 05-05-2019
Just think - in two weeks and two hours, it'll all be over.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 PM 05-05-2019
So have those 2 dumb motherfuckers never heard of marriage?

Jesus Christ, they're fucking already anyway.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:48 PM 05-05-2019
Yeah, would have been so easy to not completely **** up the storyline.

Even if what it looks like is going to happen is what GRRM told them, it will have a completely different meaning in the books.

They have completely destroyed Dany's development to give us bullshit drama and shock factor. And they've completely castrated Jon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So have those 2 dumb motherfuckers never heard of marriage?

Jesus Christ, they're fucking already anyway.
Oh hey. Tyrion figured it out. He's the smartest character in the show again. But wait, Daenerys won't go for that because reasons.
[Reply]
Page 268 of 386
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318368 > Last »
Up