ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:50 AM 08-04-2017
Cheaps haven't won anything since Gatorade was invented , lost their best WR and still have Smith...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Cheaps haven't won anything since Gatorade was invented , lost their best WR and still have Smith...
You lose either one of your WRs...for any amount of time and your team tanks.

Your team depth is shit...Chiefs still spanked that Raider-ass, last year, with their entire interior defense on IR.

Raiders are an injury away from collapse...
[Reply]
Best22 12:38 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Smith, Houston, Charles, Maclin, Ford, or Ware go down numerous times:
Chiefs rally and win
Won numerous games without Justin Houston (even Lt never got 22 sacks). Never whined just won

Carr hurts his pinky:
Raiders meltdown and allows the Panthers to take the lead
Always blame losses on a hurt finger and "cold"
[Reply]
Best22 12:43 PM 08-04-2017
Since 2013 Chiefs Raiders comparison

Playoff appearances: Chiefs: 3, Raiders: 1
Playoff wins: Chiefs 1, Raiders, 0
Division titles: Chiefs 1, Raiders 0

Head to head: Chiefs 7-1
Avg margin of victory: Chiefs, 29-16
Record: Chiefs 43-21/ Raiders 26-38
[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:01 PM 08-04-2017
Raiders rookie DT Eddie Vanderdoes from UCLA is wrecking sheet at Raider camp- He's going up against the best OL in the NFL and killing it, The Chiefs OL has some work to do with that dude-...You will know that name soon enough....
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:03 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Raiders rookie DT Eddie Vanderdoes from UCLA is wrecking sheet at Raider camp- He's going up against the best OL in the NFL and killing it, The Chiefs OL has some work to do with that dude-...You will know that name soon enough....
How's LT looking in camp? ILB?

KC played against Jones and Poe everyday in practice...I think they will be fine.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:21 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How's LT looking in camp? ILB?

KC played against Jones and Poe everyday in practice...I think they will be fine.
Penn will be inked in a couple weeks- Raiders are $20 million under and he's asking for another $3 million- Not going to be a problem- McKenzie and Penn are real close... They're not going to go into the season without him- Penn knows it, Reggie knows... it's just a matter of time- Penn doesn't need to be in camp- he's working out in LA from his tweets...

ILB, I'm glad you asked... Raiders are real pleased with rookie Marquel Lee from Wake Forest.. He's turned a bunch of heads in camp and his gem of a find by Reggie McKenzie late in the draft-

http://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2017...early/?src=rss

Gareon Conley, Obi Melifonwu etc- Reggie hit on another fantastic draft- In fact it's right up there with his 2014 draft of Mack, Carr and Gabe Jackson-
[Reply]
Eureka 04:04 PM 08-04-2017
The fact that this thread has been started shows the Raiders are doing better as an organization and are due some hype this upcoming season. The Raiders have some great talent on their team.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:06 PM 08-04-2017
Every raiders fan deserves violent repeated anal gang rape. Dry, of course.
[Reply]
Best22 04:18 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The fact that this thread has been started shows the Raiders are doing better as an organization and are due some hype this upcoming season. The Raiders have some great talent on their team.
The fact that it has taken so long for us to care enough to make a thread like this isn't something you guys should be proud of

I hate the Raiders more than the Broncos, but I'm a minority among KC fans. The fact that I could despise a team that hadn't made the playoffs in 14 years shows how deep it can go. Most of them were somewhat (and wrongly) apathetic towards the Raiders. That has changed in recent years, and now we are back to normal, as it always should have been

ftr
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:58 AM 08-05-2017
https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...raft-picks-out

Sean Smith gets demoted to 2nd string...Cooper missing another practice. Raiders top picks all sitting out....

Trouble on Shit-Mountain.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 01:30 PM 08-05-2017

Sean Smith gets demoted to 2nd string...Cooper missing another practice. Raiders top picks all sitting out....

Sean Smith is getting outplayed by another homerun hit signing from Reggie- Rookie CB Breon Borders from Duke... Derek Carr: "“Every time I turn the film on it’s like he makes a play, man who's #31?"

Another rookie DT Eddie Vanderdoes is wrecking the best OL in the NFL- a first rd talent Reggie got in the 3rd rd-

Rookie MLB Marquel Lee is having a great camp as well- Raiders with another very strong draft....This is why it's important to have a great GM- But you wouldn't know what ones like-
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:50 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
You wouldn't know what ones like-
Kind of like wins against the Chiefs...0-4 and looking like trash is the process.

Maybe in 2018/2019 some of these rookies will, at least, make them look respectable when they lose.
[Reply]
NWTF 02:03 PM 08-05-2017

So now they're in trouble, but I thought the NFL was rigged and was going to make the Raiders a good team regardless.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:10 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by NWTF:
So now they're in trouble, but I thought the NFL was rigged and was going to make the Raiders a good team regardless.
The refs can only do so much....the Texans/Saints games were pushing the very limits.

Raiders actually play a big-boy schedule this season...Good luck getting away with those calls against the Pats in Mexico.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up