ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 460
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:51 PM 05-12-2013
Sergio, still an ass.
[Reply]
Braincase 04:55 PM 05-12-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Sergio, still an ass.
How will he blame Tiger for this?
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:59 PM 05-12-2013
Sergio didn't run up and leap to see the splash.

disappointing

he's a douche
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:03 PM 05-12-2013
Originally Posted by Braincase:
How will he blame Tiger for this?
Tiger isn't nice to me.
[Reply]
Braincase 05:43 PM 05-12-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Tiger isn't nice to me.
And... Tiger walks away with 1.7 million bucks. I have a feeling Lindsey Vonn will be treating him right tonight.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:51 PM 05-12-2013
Originally Posted by Braincase:
And... Tiger walks away with 1.7 million bucks. I have a feeling Lindsey Vonn will be treating him right tonight.
Anal
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:25 PM 05-13-2013
Well that sucked. Glad I left early. Now I can't turn on Golf Channel all summer. Don't wanna hear the verbal blow jobs headed Tiger's way.

Golf was better when Tiger was out of it. They even twisted the Sergio saga.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:20 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Well that sucked. Glad I left early. Now I can't turn on Golf Channel all summer. Don't wanna hear the verbal blow jobs headed Tiger's way.

Sorry, but Tiger Woods is golf. He's the best player ever to play the game and for a period of 16 years now has shown why.

Sergio Garcia, on the other hand, is a whining waste of potential. A headcase of a player who should probably keep his mouth shut next time.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:25 PM 05-13-2013

Your golf takes are just as bad as your football takes.

Tiger deserves all the "verbal blow jobs" the media are willing to give. Dude is crushing the FedEx standings, and has won 4 tournaments quicker than any other time in his career.

Just because you're butthurt that the mental midget you wanted to win did exactly what everyone expected him to do - choke, and then whine about it - doesn't make yesterday any less spectacular.

Sergio's not a victim - he's a fucking loser with a loser mentality.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:17 PM 05-13-2013
Tiger Woods may end up being the best who has ever played, but he's not there yet.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:06 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Your golf takes are just as bad as your football takes.

Tiger deserves all the "verbal blow jobs" the media are willing to give. Dude is crushing the FedEx standings, and has won 4 tournaments quicker than any other time in his career.

Just because you're butthurt that the mental midget you wanted to win did exactly what everyone expected him to do - choke, and then whine about it - doesn't make yesterday any less spectacular.

Sergio's not a victim - he's a ****ing loser with a loser mentality.
Oh rully? How would you feel if every friggin week the media does nothing but non stop suck Tigers dick? Sure he's good but there are a ton of great players on the tour. Even when Tiger is out of it, they cut to every one of his shots. I hate that fugger.

I enjoy it more when the winner changes every week.

As for Sergio, he is a victim. Of the media. Because they always take Tiger's side. He knew what he was doing when he pulled that club out. Idiot fans have no respect for the other guys.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:08 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Sorry, but Tiger Woods is golf. He's the best player ever to play the game and for a period of 16 years now has shown why.

Sergio Garcia, on the other hand, is a whining waste of potential. A headcase of a player who should probably keep his mouth shut next time.
I dunno. I find it refreshing when these guys actually say what they mean. This guy finally does that and gets dinged for it.

I loved it when he said he was glad him and Tiger weren't playing together on Sunday.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:23 PM 05-13-2013
I had my worst 9 this year today

Really poor shots. Only a few solid swings.

Hooking everything really sucks
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:22 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Tiger Woods may end up being the best who has ever played, but he's not there yet.
He's going to end up with the most PGA Tour wins by a wide margin. Only time will tell whether he'll beat Jack's majors record, but that's obviously within reach as well. I think you can easily make the argument that he is.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 05-13-2013
I dunno. I find it refreshing when these guys actually say what they mean. This guy finally does that and gets dinged for it.

I loved it when he said he was glad him and Tiger weren't playing together on Sunday.
Oh, I love when an athlete is honest, but that isn't necessarily a good thing when it makes you seem like a mentally weak whiner.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 460
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Up