ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders will be our main rival for the next foreseeable future.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 PM 08-11-2020
This is a really nice video put together by a Raiders fan about how we will be competitive. It seems slow at first but it's really enjoyable. Mayock has drafted well. And I'm referring to AFCW opponents BTW

[Reply]
lcarus 10:40 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Jacobs had 139 yards today but CEH is leading the league in rushing at this point.

Tomorrow Saquan Barkely and Derrick Henry are up so it most likely won't last.

Oh yeah and Gurley plays for the Broncos now but BOLLES.
Gurley plays for the Falcons but whatever I know you meant Melvin Gordon. And there ain't no way that fucker is beating CEH's total.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:58 PM 09-13-2020
Those first two posts :-)
[Reply]
srvy 05:20 AM 09-14-2020
Seems Mayock is finding some good players in the draft but where they pick and lots of picks to work with he should. He better work on a QB if they are to hang with PMVP.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:11 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Seems Mayock is finding some good players in the draft but where they pick and lots of picks to work with he should. He better work on a QB if they are to hang with PMVP.
The problem is that he took a guy like Farrell overall and is essentially getting his production out of Crosby.

Abram looks good right now but wait until he has to play more coverage against a team like the Chiefs. Abram is an old-school safety. They've built their defense much like their offense - it isn't 1994 anymore.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:43 AM 09-14-2020
I'd say the raiders are the clear #2 in the AFCW.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:12 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'd say the raiders are the clear #2 in the AFCW.
They need their RB to score 3 TDs/gm to beat a probable 4 win squad with a new system w/ zero pre-season games and a weird camp.

I mean I guess they could be #2, but that's an indictment on the rest of the West more than a positive statement regarding the Raiders.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:19 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They need their RB to score 3 TDs/gm to beat a probable 4 win squad with a new system w/ zero pre-season games and a weird camp.

I mean I guess they could be #2, but that's an indictment on the rest of the West more than a positive statement regarding the Raiders.
Yep. The Raiders weren't impressive yesterday. They beat a team they were supposed to beat and it was way too close for comfort.
[Reply]
O.city 08:28 AM 09-14-2020
The Raiders are ...ok? I mean, they've got some good players. Their RB is really good. Good/Great TE.

But they're basically in the same place they were in 2016. I dont' really know whats changed.
[Reply]
backinblack 08:34 AM 09-14-2020
I need to see the Broncos in action before I'm more positive, but I don't see this team doing any better than last year. Things clearly aren't changing until we get rid of Guenther.

We may be able to eek out a Wild Card slot, but I don't know.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:36 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
But they're basically in the same place they were in 2016. I dont' really know whats changed.
This continues to change:

https://isgrudengoneyet.com/
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:45 AM 09-14-2020
the AFC West is trash and we're going to enjoy a Patriots-like run where other teams' fans don't even think about winning the division for the next decade.
[Reply]
O.city 08:49 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
the AFC West is trash and we're going to enjoy a Patriots-like run where other teams' fans don't even think about winning the division for the next decade.
I'm interested in your thoughts on Andy now. I know before you weren't a fan.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:07 PM 09-14-2020

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:23 PM 09-14-2020
After watching the Donks & Chargers this week. I would tend to agree but they have no shot either so rivals is too strong a word.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:24 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:

[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up