ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 95
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
Dante84 07:55 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Nope it deals with political reform and elected officials when you delve into this
Agree to disagree.

I think it blends into football in that the stars of the league just openly rebuked the owners.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:55 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Which is why this is a big deal, IMO. They basically just flexed on the owners.
95% or more of the players will take a knee. The NFL will have no choice but to not fight it this time no matter how much is tweeted.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:55 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
I was with them until one of them threw Michael Brown's name out there. And Trayvon wasn't killed by a cop so not sure why he was thrown in.
No Justice.........
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:56 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
I would not have seen it. If not posted here
ty
No Problem with the posting.
You need to expand your viewership.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Agree to disagree.

I think it blends into football in that the stars of the league just openly rebuked the owners.
this is a big deal. And our football savior is involved. It merits lounge.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:57 PM 06-04-2020
I was with them until one of them threw Michael Brown's name out there. And Trayvon wasn't killed by a cop so not sure why he was thrown in.
I think the subject they are speaking on is racial injustice as opposed to just police issues.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:59 PM 06-04-2020
So will Jerry Jones or any others that threatened it actually bench a "star" player if they kneel during the anthem or will the NFL just not have the players on the field for the anthem?
This could get interesting. No fans in the stadiums, no players on the field for the anthem. Yeah this is going to be fucked up one way or the other.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:59 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
No Problem with the posting.
You need to expand your viewership.
I've strayed
felt shitty
[Reply]
candyman 08:00 PM 06-04-2020
No Justice.........
Brown was trying to wrestle the gun from the officer, that's pretty much been proven so there was no justice to be had. Trayvon was beating the shit out of that fat Latino twat and like it or not Florida has the stand your ground law.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:01 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's politics unrelated to football hence why the DC Forum was created

[Reply]
eDave 08:03 PM 06-04-2020
Pat's stoned again.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:04 PM 06-04-2020
So will Jerry Jones or any others that threatened it actually bench a "star" player if they kneel during the anthem or will the NFL just not have the players on the field for the anthem?
This could get interesting. No fans in the stadiums, no players on the field for the anthem. Yeah this is going to be ****ed up one way or the other.
His dude Zeke was in there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:05 PM 06-04-2020

[Reply]
eDave 08:06 PM 06-04-2020
Trayvon is very relevant to the conversation.
[Reply]
TLO 08:07 PM 06-04-2020
Michael Brown is where they lost me too. I'd rather just have Chiefs players out of the spotlight on this one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 95
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up