Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Saints WR Michael Thomas is very sensitive
staylor26 06:29 PM 05-18-2020

All Parker did was answer the question
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:03 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I hate to stereotype, but why are so many wide receivers prima donnas? You'd think a guy with a big ego would have come up as a quarterback or running back rather than a position where they can't hog the ball.

It makes me really appreciate how awesome all of our wide receivers are. There's not an ego in the bunch. They're just a bunch of jolly fellows who enjoy life and winning.
I'd take Michael Thomas in a heartbeat. So would Pat.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Even Drew Brees disagrees with you.
Why should Red Dawg listen to a white supremacist? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:04 PM 06-04-2020
But he's not a jolly fellow. I want all jolly fellows on my team, and we can win a Super Bowl with a team of jolly fellows.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:05 PM 06-04-2020
Pat and Andy might be good for Michael too, get his head straight.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:10 PM 06-04-2020
But he's not a jolly fellow. I want all jolly fellows on my team, and we can win a Super Bowl with a team of jolly fellows.
The thought that this post might exist makes Frank Clark angry.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:27 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Aaaand just like that Michael Thomas accepts his apology publicly and everything is fine again
He probably remembered that the non-Brees alternative options for this season would be Taysom "Tim Tebow" Hill or Jameisnterception Winston.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:00 PM 06-04-2020
I hate to stereotype, but why are so many wide receivers prima donnas? You'd think a guy with a big ego would have come up as a quarterback or running back rather than a position where they can't hog the ball.

It makes me really appreciate how awesome all of our wide receivers are. There's not an ego in the bunch. They're just a bunch of jolly fellows who enjoy life and winning.

Of course they’re happy. Patrick Mahomes is their QB.

If you ain’t happy after that, you need to be taken in for a psychiatric evaluation
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:02 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Of course they’re happy. Patrick Mahomes is their QB.

If you ain’t happy after that, you need to be taken in for a psychiatric evaluation
This. Michael Thomas should immediately demand his release and sign with the Chiefs for some sort of minimum.

Dude would be happy AF.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:44 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Feel free to address my actual point instead of just launching into personal attacks.

People like you are the problem. Stop enabling racist double standards.

You started the personal attacks, by calling me a dickface, do you not remember that? So you can get fucked on that, along with your shitty political takes being dragged into the lounge. You also accused me of being one of the people who was so upset by the kneeling, which was another stupid fucking statement on your end.

So tell me what was your actual point? Other than blaming people you don’t like, you bigoted fucking pile of shit?

How am I the problem? How do I enable racist double standards? You know absolutely nothing about what I do for other racial communities and have no idea what race I am. As far as I’m concerned, you are part of the fucking issue, with your never ending bullshit. Of, you are the moral standard for how everyone should be and if they don’t agree with your worthless ass, then they are horrible people.

So tell me, did you ever find my comments on how I felt about the kneeling?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:52 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Still waiting for an answer as to why kneeling is disrespecting the troops and/or flag - but "Home of the CHIEFS" is not.

I noticed Babble Lee and the other dude - who I can't recall anything he's ever posted before but apparently knows me really well - kind gave up on going down that road.

You already told everyone the answer, you fucking moral beacon of what everyone should strive to be. White people make the rules is apparently.

If you really want my honest thoughts, I will give them to you. Would have done it from the start if you wouldn’t have done your passive aggressive bullshit from the start. You know like I said earlier, had a rational discussion with politics, that you can’t do.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:59 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
You started the personal attacks, by calling me a dickface, do you not remember that? So you can get ****ed on that, along with your shitty political takes being dragged into the lounge. You also accused me of being one of the people who was so upset by the kneeling, which was another stupid ****ing statement on your end.

So tell me what was your actual point? Other than blaming people you don’t like, you bigoted ****ing pile of shit?

How am I the problem? How do I enable racist double standards? You know absolutely nothing about what I do for other racial communities and have no idea what race I am. As far as I’m concerned, you are part of the ****ing issue, with your never ending bullshit. Of, you are the moral standard for how everyone should be and if they don’t agree with your worthless ass, then they are horrible people.

So tell me, did you ever find my comments on how I felt about the kneeling?
Nah dude you launched the first attack on me. Rewind the tape. I have no idea who you are, lurker? mult? boring DC poster I never noticed? but apparently you're some kind of anti-fanboy of me. I'm honored.

I've said the point a half dozen times. It couldn't be more clear. Why is Kaep kneeling disrespectful the flag or troops or w/e - but "home of the CHIEFS" is not? Simplest question in the world.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:10 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
You already told everyone the answer, you ****ing moral beacon of what everyone should strive to be. White people make the rules is apparently.

If you really want my honest thoughts, I will give them to you. Would have done it from the start if you wouldn’t have done your passive aggressive bullshit from the start. You know like I said earlier, had a rational discussion with politics, that you can’t do.
Lol this is now like a dozen paragraphs you've posted itt, all focused on me and how much I piss you off. Which somehow prevents you from addressing my points or discussing the topic at hand.

[Reply]
Cleavage 07:10 PM 06-04-2020
One thing I know we all can agree on is how fine my big ol' tits are!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:49 PM 06-04-2020
I believe in thing. Fuck you if you disagree.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:22 PM 06-04-2020
I pledged allegiance to the flag( old & out of touch). Some how men and women still have babies
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up